WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

tumblr_m78kz333MI1rbn2q9o1_400.gif

tumblr_merf5vHKVH1s02inmo1_250.gif

tumblr_lxlpmnBonq1r85q5do1_500.gif
Woah. Not a good look with the first and third pic combination

The BRAHMA ****** BULL!!!

This PPV was definitely worth the $$, I thought the Rumble match itself was very good. Jericho/Godfather/Goldust :pimp:

Not surprised to see people complain about the Rock winning.. they did the same thing after he beat Cena at Mania. I really, really hope its not Rock/Cena II at Mania, but I sure do understand why it would be. Is Rock definitely sticking around til EC? New belt tomorrow??

If this happens does that mean no more Heyman? Or maybe Paul Bearer returns with the deadman?
watch how they team the end of an era guys up HHH and Taker vs Brock and Punk a few weeks before Mania.   It makes sense with both being Heyman guys and for ratings on Raw.

The internet will explode tomorrow night if Rocky comes out with a new belt one night after winning it, and Punk couldn't get a new one in damn near 450 days. :lol:

DSK called this earlier.

You got guys talking about this being bad for Punk and this and that. Hello! He had the title for nearly 500 days. Go to bed. He'll be ok and so will you.

I maybe in the minority but I always preferred People's Elbow to Rock bottom, the way the crowd reacts when he does the move just makes it that much bigger.

Rock Bottom just seems really fast and not that impactful to me at least.

SMH didn't watch but damn they pulled the plug on a year + long reign for a dude who won't be here after WrestleMania? SMFH.

Last edited:
What's the direction Ryback is heading to now? is it just a battle with The Shield? or will he finally beat CM Punk now without the title?

Exactly. The title means nothing if all it takes is a wrestler from the attitude era to simply cut promos for a month or two and immediately get the title. Makes the entire roster look weak as hell.
I agree I felt the same way last year when they had the best of this era get his *** kicked by the Rock who didn't wrestle for however many years.  Its all gonna work itself out though just watch.   Cena will win the rematch and Punk will end Undertaker's streak with a clean win.

This years WM would be really stale if they just went with Rock/Cena II and HHH/Brock II :smh:.

They can change it up easily by plugging Punk back into the title match and booking Taker vs. Brock. That would make things a little more interesting because at this point in Taker's career, after doing all the retirement matches and end of an era matches, a simple respect feud with Punk would honestly seem beneath him. Have Brock return and destroy a couple of midcarders for a week or two and then HHH comes out to confront him to seemingly set up the rematch but SWERVE, Brock just murks him again. Next week HBK and HHH both confront Brock but still get they ***** kicked and then GONG Undertaker comes back to challenge Brock and save the WWE. It would be simple...plz book it :frown:

Last edited:
SMH didn't watch but damn they pulled the plug on a year + long reign for a dude who won't be here after WrestleMania? SMFH.
laugh.gif
Its all about the financials.

Great points are being brought up on TSN. Besides the Rock/Cena at WM, the rest of the roster is basically in a cluster **** namely Ryback's status in a storyline and now he's losing steam.

lmao at "ladies of the evening" in regards to the Godfather's ho's because of the PG era.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that Punk had been holding a different belt for the past weak or so? The giant logo in the middle was never that crooked before.

[quote name="freakydestroyer" url="/t/522300/wwe-royal-rumble-sun-jan-27-cena-wins-the-rumble-rock-defeats-punk-to-win-wwe-title/2640#post_from17089955"]
Its more about Punk retaining the title than about the Rock losing.[/quote]

OK but isn't Punk the "heel" ? Aren't people supposed to win if they are a face? Or at least the fans supposed to be happy about that?

What aspect are you all judging this from? Just to be against the grain? Or is there a legitimate reason of why the rock should have lost?

I don't read much into storylines etc so I really want to understand.

Can a triple threat for the title (Punk/Cena/Rock) still be possible? And how about Y2J? Is it a one off thing? I just thought it would be awesome to have him challenge for Taker's streak instead :smokin

I do not get you guys sometimes. You talk about getting over clean and looking weak but Punk ain't won clean in like 6 months...... Rock wins CLEAN and yall complain, Punk looks weak for months with the help of the shield and all yall talk about is PUNK GOD?
mean.gif
You really wanted it to end like that tho? Good PPV for me. I'll give it a B+ just for the swerve.
Yes Punk hasnt been winning clean , but a lot of times thats what heels do. They cheat to win.  But as long as they continue to win they look strong, unbeatable. They find a way to win.

I'm just pissed the rock is champion , it really cant benefit the company at all in the long run i think it will hurt the direction. I assume cena is going to beat rock and what does that do but give us the same exact crap for almost 10 years straight, disgusting. Once cenas gone wwe is screwed. what happens if tomorrow cena suffers a career ending injury. Who would wwe turn to........ well i don't even think they know
mean.gif

but optimistically hopefully rock changes the title belt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom