WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

repped.

Two of the best nights in the recent wrestling era. My city's crowd was epic that night. No salutes from Cena Hogan to the crowd or smiles/smirks
Yep. I watch that entrance religiously because it just sends straight chills down my spine. So much damn energy, Chicago knows what's up.

From the "CM PUNK!" chants to when his music hits, to when he screams "It's clobbering time" right during the bridge of his theme song. You couldn't have scripted that, you felt like you were going to war and Punk was your commander. 

BTW, I miss his old song. It was so damn brutal every time it hit. You knew something was about to pop off

I'm pretty much over WWE at this point, I'm starting to realise that the bad really outweighs the good and it won't change for a long time.

I'll probably still lurk these threads, mostly to find out whether Cena has retired/had a leg amputated/been hit by a bus/etc.

GUYS I GOT IT I GOT IT

GUYS

THE ROCK'S SUBMISSION IS CALLED "THE DULL SHOOTER"
Bruh, I already said that. About 2 hours late 
tongue.gif

No way is Taker losing to Punk at WM. WWE has built the streak for 20 years. No way are they going to throw away 2 decades worth of work. When Taker is in WM, it's pretty much a given he will win. 
Taker is old and its time for him to put somebody over.  Why not CM Punk?   Taker only has a match or 2 left in him.   Who else is he gonna put over Cena? Ryback?  
Dbl post.

Last edited:
My boy said the Rock looked like he had been gang-raped in a shower after the lights came back on :lol:

No way is Taker losing to Punk at WM. WWE has built the streak for 20 years. No way are they going to throw away 2 decades worth of work. When Taker is in WM, it's pretty much a given he will win. 
Taker is old and its time for him to put somebody over.  Why not CM Punk?   Taker only has a match or 2 left in him.   Who else is he gonna put over Cena? Ryback?  
Punk doesn't need to get over.

He's already over and despite the loss tonight has cemented himself as a fixture in the main event scene.

If the streak were to end, it should be by someone right there on the cusp who could use a win like that to ascend up the ladder.

Off the top of my head, Cesaro, Boss Barrett or Ziggler would be prime candidates for that.

I'm pretty much over WWE at this point, I'm starting to realise that the bad really outweighs the good and it won't change for a long time.

I'll probably still lurk these threads, mostly to find out whether Cena has retired/had a leg amputated/been hit by a bus/etc.

damn :rofl:

Punk doesn't need to get over.
He's already over and despite the loss tonight has cemented himself as a fixture in the main event scene.
If the streak were to end, it should be by someone right there on the cusp who could use a win like that to ascend up the ladder.
Off the top of my head, Cesaro, Boss Barrett or Ziggler would be prime candidates for that.

Def agree with all of that. Based on how all 3 of them are currently built right now, I just don't think it's enough time to build them up to truly be a threat. You also have to have a plan post-streak for either of those 3, and I don't think anybody on here would bet anything that the WWE would use logical thinking like that. I think another thing working against them is all 3 are 32 already. That's somewhat young, but if you don't have a post-angle to do, you've basically wasted Taker's Streak, and given 1 of them a fake rub to get extinguished later on.

Last edited:
Rocky broke the table from getting swole for Pain & Gain and Cole shouting the shield was to promote Snitch.

Genius.

Cesaro failed me :smh:

Honestly not surprised at Cena winning to be honest. :lol: Son is getting the belt again whether people like it or not.

The rumble itself was pretty boring outside of Y2J returning.

Also..they better not let Bo Dallas' bland self near Boss Barrett's title.

WWE Title match was great. Rest was meh.

Edgar/Dragon at Mania III?

:nerd:

Only if a stipulation is added :nerd:

Watching that Jericho/Ziggler video looks like Jericho's going to be around for a while.

At least through Wrestlemania.

Weird seeing him tatted up now.

Back
Top Bottom