WWE WrestleMania XXVI 3.28 7PM | Taker vs HBK, Hart vs McMahon, Batista vs Cena, Jericho vs Edge

damn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Randy Orton is that dude
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

He hit a double DDT on both Rhodes and Dibiase.  Dibiase was on the outside.  Orton was ready to hit the RKO on Rhodes, but he stopped.  Rhodes was in the prone position.  Orton backed up, and PUNT.  Rhodes is dead.  Dibiase snuck into the ring.  He went for Dream Streets, but Orton reversed with an arm drag.  Dibiase got to his feet, and ... RKO.  Orton pinned Dibiase to get the win.  Crowd popped huge.  Rhodes and Dibiase are officially buried.  I have no problem with it either.

There is a circular video screen above the ring that came down and allowed Orton to pose in a really cool visual.

Bonus pic:
33cy8mg.jpg

what cable provider you have?

i ordered wrestlemania but i dont got HD
frown.gif

hopefully they let Shelton win this one...he does some insane %*@ in these matches but they never let him win

too many dudes in this match......maybe put a spoit durin the match shere 2 or 3 guys get “injured

McIntyre is gonna win. this fool disappeared. he's resting for his match later tonight

Kofi botched a spot trying to run up a ladder.

Evan Bourne with Air Bourne off the ladder on Christian!!!

Hardy hip tossed Bourne off the top of the ladder.  Hardy was close, but Swagger shoved him off the top and he landed on another ladder.

Side note... Hardy is so out of shape.

All 10 guys on the outside after Shelton hurracanrana'd MVP to the outside.

Zigger almost had it but Kane shoved him off.

Kane almost threw a ladder into the front row! DAMN!!!

Kane just chokeslammed Ziggler on a ladder and is now crushing him between a ladder.

Kane broke a ladder in two.  Kofi used the two broken pieces like stilts, walked across the ring, and actually climbed up the broken ladder!!!  Crazy cool spot, but McIntyre eventually caught him.

McIntyre got crotched by Hardy on the top rope.

Christian hit a reverse DDT off the top of the ladder on Hardy and f'n idiot Michael Cole is screaming "TWIST OF FATE, TWIST OF FATE!" 
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom