X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

Late here as well. but if you go back a month or maybe 10 pages you would see me posting in here hating on the movie and basically being a nerd cause they switch up the story. Well, was I wrong. After seeing all the good reviews I decided that I had to go see and the movie was way better than I expected. For switching the origin and characters up, it works really well for the movie franchise and the movie "xmen". Or course I still wish it was more like comic xmen but it was still really good and i would see a First Class 2 if that ever comes out

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Late here as well. but if you go back a month or maybe 10 pages you would see me posting in here hating on the movie and basically being a nerd cause they switch up the story. Well, was I wrong. After seeing all the good reviews I decided that I had to go see and the movie was way better than I expected. For switching the origin and characters up, it works really well for the movie franchise and the movie "xmen". Or course I still wish it was more like comic xmen but it was still really good and i would see a First Class 2 if that ever comes out

I hope this is when they bring out cyclops jean wolverine and the gang 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

I hope this is when they bring out cyclops jean wolverine and the gang 
pimp.gif

I enjoyed the movie a lot my only gripe was changing angel into a woman with butterfly wings but zoe kravitz did look good 

I enjoyed the movie a lot my only gripe was changing angel into a woman with butterfly wings but zoe kravitz did look good 

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

Sorry if late.

But this movie must be the beginning of a new series of x-men movies because the end contradicts the beginning of "X-Men The Last Stand" where Xavier is with Magneto recruiting Jean Grey.

I know in the comics Xavier regains use of his legs many times, but him and Magneto being together just can't be possible.
They aren't "recruiting" Jean Grey together. you might wanna go back and pay attention to the movie this time
eyes.gif

Sorry if late.

But this movie must be the beginning of a new series of x-men movies because the end contradicts the beginning of "X-Men The Last Stand" where Xavier is with Magneto recruiting Jean Grey.

I know in the comics Xavier regains use of his legs many times, but him and Magneto being together just can't be possible.
They aren't "recruiting" Jean Grey together. you might wanna go back and pay attention to the movie this time
eyes.gif

This movie wasn't all that great...
They used the same "joke" of Xavier losing his hair like 100x!
Also, how'd he get shot in his spine when he was facing the shooter?

This movie wasn't all that great...
They used the same "joke" of Xavier losing his hair like 100x!
Also, how'd he get shot in his spine when he was facing the shooter?

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Sorry if late.

eyes.gif
oh im sorry princess.
They went to meet Jean Grey and her parents,

Sorry if late.

eyes.gif
oh im sorry princess.

just seen this on dvd.......awesome

only knock was i wish it was longer and some of the effects suckd (bashee flying scene)

but shaw,azazel,magento were BEASTING thru the whole film

when azazel was dropping bodies from the sky
pimp.gif

magneto doin whatever he damn near please
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

just seen this on dvd.......awesome

only knock was i wish it was longer and some of the effects suckd (bashee flying scene)

but shaw,azazel,magento were BEASTING thru the whole film

when azazel was dropping bodies from the sky
pimp.gif

magneto doin whatever he damn near please
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Sorry if late.

eyes.gif
oh im sorry princess.

it contradicts x-men origins more cuz at the end of origins, professor x is using his legs and is bald and here in first class, full hair and wheelchair. and also emma frost

Sorry if late.

eyes.gif
oh im sorry princess.

it contradicts x-men origins more cuz at the end of origins, professor x is using his legs and is bald and here in first class, full hair and wheelchair. and also emma frost

Back
Top Bottom