XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

People still denying how this game isn't balance,
laugh.gif
? Don't get me wrong, MW2 was a great game, but like what people said, it's too noob friendly. 

I do well in both games

Anyone who was good at MW2 is good at Black Ops, if you could get a harrier in MW2 then you can get a Blackbird with hardline and that leads straight to the 11 killstreak. BO overall is an OK game, its just to slow paced. It feels like I'm playing Halo most the time when I'm playing because the game is so slow paced.

Black Ops is a game made for the "casual" player, the people who get on twice a week for a couple games and can barely get a Napalm Strike, they made it so the people who put in work in their game. Taking out quick scoping, taking out stacking kill streaks, not giving CG and GS more flares when Ghost runs the first perk spot. If I get an 11 KS with my gun only I should be able to get ATLEAST 11 kills with a GS or Dogs.

The game is balanced its just very, very, very boring.

I do well in both games

Anyone who was good at MW2 is good at Black Ops, if you could get a harrier in MW2 then you can get a Blackbird with hardline and that leads straight to the 11 killstreak. BO overall is an OK game, its just to slow paced. It feels like I'm playing Halo most the time when I'm playing because the game is so slow paced.

Black Ops is a game made for the "casual" player, the people who get on twice a week for a couple games and can barely get a Napalm Strike, they made it so the people who put in work in their game. Taking out quick scoping, taking out stacking kill streaks, not giving CG and GS more flares when Ghost runs the first perk spot. If I get an 11 KS with my gun only I should be able to get ATLEAST 11 kills with a GS or Dogs.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

I do well in both games

I'm not really following your post but if you say the game is made for casual players, Ghost does not hide the enemy from
CG or GS, only Ghost Pro does and if you say the game is tailored towards casual players, those players wouldn't have ghost,
not trying to start an argument just didnt understand your post very well

Completely agree on the slow pace part of the game, it's just different from MW2, at least Treyarch is trying to fix some of the
broken aspects of the game.

I do well in both games

I'm not really following your post but if you say the game is made for casual players, Ghost does not hide the enemy from
CG or GS, only Ghost Pro does and if you say the game is tailored towards casual players, those players wouldn't have ghost,

Completely agree on the slow pace part of the game, it's just different from MW2, at least Treyarch is trying to fix some of the

Dude asking if we sucked or something
laugh.gif
.. but our main complaint was it was too easy to dominate that game by just getting a 5 killstreak.. dumb fool that's probably trolling

Dude asking if we sucked or something
laugh.gif
.. but our main complaint was it was too easy to dominate that game by just getting a 5 killstreak.. dumb fool that's probably trolling

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

I do well in both games

I see more Ghost perk than any other perk in the game so far. So to say Ghost is something a casual player would have, i would agree with that. Other than flack jacket which a lot of players blow off as a weak perk unless you're playing domination, Ghost is the only perk in the first slot that is widely used. And most COD players are just casual. There's only a small percent of the community that play it hours at a time every day or close to it.

I do well in both games

I see more Ghost perk than any other perk in the game so far. So to say Ghost is something a casual player would have, i would agree with that. Other than flack jacket which a lot of players blow off as a weak perk unless you're playing domination, Ghost is the only perk in the first slot that is widely used. And most COD players are just casual. There's only a small percent of the community that play it hours at a time every day or close to it.

eh

lol

"instead of camping use motion sensor"

bvwwqhdgwqiudfgqifugqifg

its obvious i camp.....

anyway, i found out with scavenger pro, you reup claymores....

like ole boy said, its slower and more boring, imo....i said it was my opinion a couple of posts back...

mw2 is still more fun than black ops.....the only thing attractive about black ops is the customization...

even with commando and noob tubes.....its still more fun.

nuketown is the best map tho, by far.....

i still havent played enough to unlock hardcore tho.....

eh

lol

"instead of camping use motion sensor"

bvwwqhdgwqiudfgqifugqifg

its obvious i camp.....

anyway, i found out with scavenger pro, you reup claymores....

like ole boy said, its slower and more boring, imo....i said it was my opinion a couple of posts back...

mw2 is still more fun than black ops.....the only thing attractive about black ops is the customization...

even with commando and noob tubes.....its still more fun.

nuketown is the best map tho, by far.....

i still havent played enough to unlock hardcore tho.....

scavenger pro does not reload a claymore
my wackass roomate lied to me. i just looked online.

also, 2 bullet kills when you have FMJ or stopping power on? you're complaining about that?

on BO, it takes like 7 hit markers to kill somebody

roll.gif

yall call that balanced, i call that lame.

scavenger pro does not reload a claymore
my wackass roomate lied to me. i just looked online.

also, 2 bullet kills when you have FMJ or stopping power on? you're complaining about that?

on BO, it takes like 7 hit markers to kill somebody

roll.gif

yall call that balanced, i call that lame.

Originally Posted by I Eat Clouds

u aint know?

real men go out shootin.

spray and pray.

not sit back and camp.

im bout dat life.

Not sure if that was a response to my post??

Ghost + silencer does not equate to sitting back and camping lmao...

Originally Posted by I Eat Clouds

u aint know?

real men go out shootin.

spray and pray.

not sit back and camp.

im bout dat life.

Not sure if that was a response to my post??

Ghost + silencer does not equate to sitting back and camping lmao...

Back
Top Bottom