XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

I hit u up with a party inv one of those times I was on & I ignored it. I was like "
grin.gif
o word?"

Its all good though.
grin.gif

I hit lvl 0xp needed last time I was on; on my 14th Prestige. & I won't be prestiging again. So I have no real purpose to play anymore except for a few more gold guns & pro perks. But other than that. Nothin really.
I didn't get no invite son.. I got like 30 from that X Rated fool though. I was like 
eek.gif
 did this fool just send me all these invites. His invites probably notified me over yours.. And does new maps also mean double xp again. Why does that say 03.05.11 that date already passed playaaa

Originally Posted by Carver

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
I didn't get no invite son.. I got like 30 from that X Rated fool though. I was like 
eek.gif
 did this fool just send me all these invites. His invites probably notified me over yours.. And does new maps also mean double xp again. Why does that say 03.05.11 that date already passed playaaa

Its all good. 
But dude .. i swear him and other cats i met through Hupit straight bombard me with invites as soon as i sign on! Im like "yoooo chill" in my head
laugh.gif
and have to change my preferences to appear offline cause sometimes

i just wanna run solo or with Phenom and/or with yall.... 

And dude i think you read the date wrong cause in other parts of the world. They write the dates like Day/Month/Year - 03/05/2011. So yeah it most likely coming out May 5th.

Originally Posted by Carver

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
eek.gif

Its all good. 
But dude .. i swear him and other cats i met through Hupit straight bombard me with invites as soon as i sign on! Im like "yoooo chill" in my head
laugh.gif
and have to change my preferences to appear offline cause sometimes

i just wanna run solo or with Phenom and/or with yall.... 

And dude i think you read the date wrong cause in other parts of the world. They write the dates like Day/Month/Year - 03/05/2011. So yeah it most likely coming out May 5th.

Oh ok May 3rd would make sense.. Yeah, I'm about to straight delete that fool off my list because his invites be 10 at a time
Oh, and I played with that Xjaws dude he rage quit after getting 1 death his w/l is 
sick.gif
 1000-4000 something like that.. and WoodysGamertag is doodoo how does he have almost 300k subs
30t6p3b.gif

Oh ok May 3rd would make sense.. Yeah, I'm about to straight delete that fool off my list because his invites be 10 at a time
Oh, and I played with that Xjaws dude he rage quit after getting 1 death his w/l is 
sick.gif
 1000-4000 something like that.. and WoodysGamertag is doodoo how does he have almost 300k subs
30t6p3b.gif

Damn, if you were on earlier we could have played like last time rice.. I was on earlier for an hour or two

Damn, if you were on earlier we could have played like last time rice.. I was on earlier for an hour or two

Sup dudes, I copped the game about a month ago. On my 5th prestige now.
laugh.gif
Send me some invites, I can play any game modes, it doesn't matter.

GT: X Doc Holiday

W/L ratio is like 2.10.
K/D ratio like 1.8. 
embarassed.gif

Sup dudes, I copped the game about a month ago. On my 5th prestige now.
laugh.gif
Send me some invites, I can play any game modes, it doesn't matter.

GT: X Doc Holiday

W/L ratio is like 2.10.
K/D ratio like 1.8. 
embarassed.gif

yo, mind = blown when i realize i've been friends with people on xbox live for months. Example^ lol

not so fast with maps like "zoo" sounds like a gimmick ala stadium

yo, mind = blown when i realize i've been friends with people on xbox live for months. Example^ lol

not so fast with maps like "zoo" sounds like a gimmick ala stadium

Just got the game again 2 weeks ago after my brother took it months ago. I suck right now but am down to play whenever I am on.

gametag is same as my sn: airblaster503

Just got the game again 2 weeks ago after my brother took it months ago. I suck right now but am down to play whenever I am on.

gametag is same as my sn: airblaster503

I'm 'bout to prestige. I need to team up with some good people tonight to get my level up quickier. GT: Diplomatic Man I'll be playing tonight.

I'm 'bout to prestige. I need to team up with some good people tonight to get my level up quickier. GT: Diplomatic Man I'll be playing tonight.

Play that Ground War solo you'll level up real quick.. and @ xblaze Stadium is the @*$& I hate how there are so many places dudes can shoot you from different high spots but the map is usually very action packed

Play that Ground War solo you'll level up real quick.. and @ xblaze Stadium is the @*$& I hate how there are so many places dudes can shoot you from different high spots but the map is usually very action packed

Back
Top Bottom