XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

i copped mw2
pimp.gif

first game ffa won it against all these camping 10th prestige's trying to quick scope
laugh.gif
...it was like 4 mins left and score was 500 high...i said f that and pulled out my tac knife
laugh.gif

lets run? ffa?

i copped mw2
pimp.gif

first game ffa won it against all these camping 10th prestige's trying to quick scope
laugh.gif
...it was like 4 mins left and score was 500 high...i said f that and pulled out my tac knife
laugh.gif

lets run? ffa?

laugh.gif
you from the past

ive only gotten to level 12...but ive only gotten toobed like twice and i havent gotten got by a claymore yet
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
you from the past

ive only gotten to level 12...but ive only gotten toobed like twice and i havent gotten got by a claymore yet
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

You been playing FFA.. do not play Ground War

yeah i play tdm too
1 difference i prefer about mw2 is you can survive a claymore sometimes...i finally got hit by one but i jumped it i never can jump one on ops 

You been playing FFA.. do not play Ground War

yeah i play tdm too
1 difference i prefer about mw2 is you can survive a claymore sometimes...i finally got hit by one but i jumped it i never can jump one on ops 

Play that Ground War solo you'll level up real quick.. and @ xblaze Stadium is the @*$& I hate how there are so many places dudes can shoot you from different high spots but the map is usually very action packed

I like playing Mercenary moshpit to level up faster. You don't gotta deal with teams

Play that Ground War solo you'll level up real quick.. and @ xblaze Stadium is the @*$& I hate how there are so many places dudes can shoot you from different high spots but the map is usually very action packed

I like playing Mercenary moshpit to level up faster. You don't gotta deal with teams

in my opinion, try playing team tactical kind of game, HQ, CTF, DOM, and DEM. if your in a good team you average out 8k in exp. and also in early levels try to keep switching guns so you can keep getting those challenges bonus.

in my opinion, try playing team tactical kind of game, HQ, CTF, DOM, and DEM. if your in a good team you average out 8k in exp. and also in early levels try to keep switching guns so you can keep getting those challenges bonus.

Originally Posted by frankbink5

I used to like Merc Moshpit but there were so many campers there it was crazy.. I like Ground War because it's 9v9 which makes for a lot of action. If you can get the 8/9/11 killstreaks no problem I'd say play GW to level up fast. Each Domination game you can get around 12k xp without the other bonus. I wouldn't play Ground War solo like I first said just play with 1 of 2 friends and you're good to go. If a massive team comes in then back out because the other 6 guys on your team are usually bad

Originally Posted by frankbink5

I used to like Merc Moshpit but there were so many campers there it was crazy.. I like Ground War because it's 9v9 which makes for a lot of action. If you can get the 8/9/11 killstreaks no problem I'd say play GW to level up fast. Each Domination game you can get around 12k xp without the other bonus. I wouldn't play Ground War solo like I first said just play with 1 of 2 friends and you're good to go. If a massive team comes in then back out because the other 6 guys on your team are usually bad

Back
Top Bottom