XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Carver

Was there a big discount at Amazon or something?

No.  I just want to buy one from amazon because they don't charge tax and I get free 2-day shipping with amazon prime.  Plus, I can buy it with my brother's AMEX card which doubles the warranty for any electronics.  Pretty good perk for AMEX cards.
pimp.gif

No.  I just want to buy one from amazon because they don't charge tax and I get free 2-day shipping with amazon prime.  Plus, I can buy it with my brother's AMEX card which doubles the warranty for any electronics.  Pretty good perk for AMEX cards.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

pimp.gif
What is an AMEX card and where can I get one 
laugh.gif
.. and that makes perfect sense since no one likes paying taxes 

Originally Posted by derrty6232

pimp.gif
What is an AMEX card and where can I get one 
laugh.gif
.. and that makes perfect sense since no one likes paying taxes 

^American Express. I don't know the details, let me ask my brother about it and I'll get back to you. I should get one myself too.

^American Express. I don't know the details, let me ask my brother about it and I'll get back to you. I should get one myself too.

Ahhh American Express.. I never knew they doubled the warranty for any electronics that's dope

Ahhh American Express.. I never knew they doubled the warranty for any electronics that's dope

Damn, I was playing earlier and had by far the worst teammates of my life.. my 5 teammates had maybe 15 kills combined and two dudes went a combine 2-37
indifferent.gif

Damn, I was playing earlier and had by far the worst teammates of my life.. my 5 teammates had maybe 15 kills combined and two dudes went a combine 2-37
indifferent.gif

Man idk what has gotten in to me. I havent been playing good at all this past week. 
My shots have been off. Stupid deaths. Losing Gun fights that i shouldve won (i be shooting at them. Getting Hit markers. They turn around and kill me)

Idk what it is. Sorta pissing me off.

Plus my KD has been dropped from 3.66 to 3.63. My Accuracy is in the lower 20% now

Im really not starting to care much of KD cause i know how good of a player i am. I NEVER expected coming over from PSN thatd my KD would be so high and over 3.5 for that matter But i still hate dying. If thta makes sense. Like i better finish over 2.+ kd after every match. But the Accuracy is what is really making me mad.Idk what it is... 

Man idk what has gotten in to me. I havent been playing good at all this past week. 
My shots have been off. Stupid deaths. Losing Gun fights that i shouldve won (i be shooting at them. Getting Hit markers. They turn around and kill me)

Idk what it is. Sorta pissing me off.

Plus my KD has been dropped from 3.66 to 3.63. My Accuracy is in the lower 20% now

Im really not starting to care much of KD cause i know how good of a player i am. I NEVER expected coming over from PSN thatd my KD would be so high and over 3.5 for that matter But i still hate dying. If thta makes sense. Like i better finish over 2.+ kd after every match. But the Accuracy is what is really making me mad.Idk what it is... 

Originally Posted by So Slickening

So Slickening.. there it is
Meh I wanted one kind of clever including my name. My friends call me J Money for fun but almost every single variation of that is taken unless I add numbers. Super picky lol
J Mula Baby

Originally Posted by So Slickening

So Slickening.. there it is
Meh I wanted one kind of clever including my name. My friends call me J Money for fun but almost every single variation of that is taken unless I add numbers. Super picky lol
J Mula Baby

Here are a couple gameplays from a while back. I finally got my dazzle to work but here it is...
27 Gun Only. Couldve been longer if it wasnt for stolen kills and the game ending.

Comeback. 4caps. 18Defends. 80+Kills. 

Here are a couple gameplays from a while back. I finally got my dazzle to work but here it is...
27 Gun Only. Couldve been longer if it wasnt for stolen kills and the game ending.

Comeback. 4caps. 18Defends. 80+Kills. 

I want to hit 14th before the next cod comes out.. black ops needs to keep me interested until then. Though the GT: JoeeCrack is retired

Back
Top Bottom