XBOX 360 madden league thread vol season has started week 4!

This is weak

First, casper didnt hit me up to play week 1, and now gameflow is on...
eyes.gif

Casper should've set it to conventional but having gameflow is not a big deal just hit 'x' each time before you pick a play.

And VA when are you trying to play???

Casper need your help ASAP!!!!!

My opponent VA757VA changed his gamertag so he's not able to play as the Cowboys right now. Can you do us a big favor and drop him from the Cowboys so he can join as his new GT? Please try to do this as soon as possible!!!!

damn i cant believe i didnt even get to play the game over with roger e3 and i get and L for that. whats up with that? :smh:

who has the steelers?

[COLOR=#red]It was trippin for me and whoever has the raiders yesterday. think we tried playing three times and it just kept shutting down. we'll try again tonight. damn servers...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]It was trippin for me and whoever has the raiders yesterday. think we tried playing three times and it just kept shutting down. we'll try again tonight. damn servers...[/COLOR]

i guess theres no need for that bruh, i already got the L :lol: :smh:

Casper how come you didn't give out an alert about advancing to week 3?..........

Anyways, who got the Packers let me know when you want to run.

is there any way we can get like a co-commish or sumn??

this dude advances without telling people..makes changes but never responds to let me know the changes were made...i went outta my way to be home tonight the time me and my opponent set, just to find out casper moved to week 3 without telling anyone...

so now i aint play the first two games of my season, because casper refuses to communicate adequately and let us kno wats up...

like the rest of yall, i dont spend all day on NT, or all day logging into the NT Xbox league to check what changes were made...

if your simming to next week cause we took to long to play....thats cool, i understand,at let someone kno..

same thing when u dropped my last GT, spent 2 days waiting for u to pm me back or respond in here just to find out AFTER the fact u already did it...get more involved or if u dont want to, hand over the commish responsibilities to someone who will actually update stuff in here..

NT is the place where this all started, so i feel when changes are made, when deadlines are approaching, NT should be the place where we find out...

not heated, not sending 'shots' your way casper...just a little communication woulda solved the problem i had both times..instead i get two simulated games...

I think a friendly, "Hey I'm advancing to week .... guys" wouldn't hurt anybody at all and would be nice. I know he said every other day but sometimes you lose track.

Back
Top Bottom