XBOX 360 madden league thread vol season has started week 4!

Va I under stand how you feel a lil but if I say I'm advancing every 2 days why do I need to come and say hey I'm advancing it?

Don't blame me that you didn't play your games you choose to change names I tried to help as best and fast as I could I did it the night.

Sw and the guy with the dolphins i agree with you guys request for the can't trade list and will update that tomorrow

Next advance will be tomorrow night 10:30pm central

And guess who I have to play in week 4 lol

[COLOR=#red]I'm the dolphins... (RJ)

Steez I'm on... ready bro.

roger e3 = GT[/COLOR]

Who got the Packers???? Young Handsome or something like that right I added you on XBOX Live let me know what's up.

I know Casper and I got friendly beef in Sports&Training because that's natural between Bears and Packers fans but I do appreciate the urgency he has with the league as commish. Too many leagues in the past where the commish has gone ghost and the league dies. I love what Madden has done with the online career this year and I think this could last and be a ton of fun if we have a committed commissioner. It also looks like we have a good amount of active players which is promising.

With that said I would vote that we get three days to advance. I know that I will be as active as anyone but with 22 guys currently participating it makes it a little bit harder for everyone's schedule to work out to play each other. We would then be able to get 7 games in in 3 weeks which I think is reasonable. I want this to move as fast as possible as anyone so we could even go and and say if 2/3 of the games are done in 2 days we could advance to make it move quicker and play it by year or something. Because I really do wanna try to get multiple seasons in to experience the offseason, scouting, drafting, and player progression.

I'm down to do whatever, it's up to Casper and that's fine with me. But I do feel for those who are trying to play somebody and the opponent isn't responding and they're the ones who are rewarded the win due to it being simulated. Or those who simply didn't have 2 days to play the computer which is why I think 3 days is more than reasonable. I'm 3-0 right now and I would be really irritated to end up 3-3 becaus of the opponent not responding which is completely out of my control.

One last thing...Casper I know you mentioned it in the OP about missing games and being booted but I think it would be a good idea for all of us to note how many times someone has not responded in time and list every USER and keep track of it in the OP. 3 times and you're booted but start from scratch each season. If that means it only ends up being 10 ppl in the league so be it if you're good enough you'll end up playing in the playoffs anyway. All the while people can enter and get booted/leave as they please while we still have the core users.

To conclude there's no way we could go anymore than 3 days per advance because it would take until Januray to finish one season. We all know how it goes with leagues if it takes that long. Either way it is what it is and I don't care.

- that's my 3am drunk madden league rant lol

I'm still waiting on homie with the Bengals to get this game in. I have football practice 7:30-9:30 and won't get back until about 10:30ish...I'm hoping to get this game in before I leave out at around 6:30.

I'm up 65-21 on this guy and he keeps going offsides at the end when I'm trying to take a knee to end the game and I get kicked out of the game for excessive offsides/encroachment. They then give me the loss for the week.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Steez... tryna get this run back tonight after the giants vs cowboys game?[/COLOR]

I tried getting in but my 9ers are taken. I believe I claimed them earlier in this thread.

O god, sorry about the novel I wrote guys. It was my 21st birthday and I was drinking Red Bull & Vodkas alll night. Came home drunk and WIRED.

sodeadserious, my bad we couldnt get the game in tonight. ill be on all day tomm and we can play the game before the deadline

Advancing the League tonight

and also going over teams key players so if you traded anybody on that list you better get them back or you will be booted

Also if you can't get in contact with some one tell me there gt so if they miss 3 straight user games I can boot them

Another thing if you done with your check list hit ready to advance for me

Last edited:
^^ what time are you advancing to next week??

my opponent , gt- devdadude55 , hasnt been online since the 3rd...friend request been pending...what do i do to assure i dont take another L??? 

not sure what his NT name is tho..

:wow: I'm flat out shocked that not 1 person tried me with these can't trade list I'm Proud of you guys :lol: still will check every few weeks

I have players I'm looking to trade
Looking to trade Michael bush and Israel idonije I'm looking for picks so send some trades my way :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom