Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
[h3]  [/h3]
[h3]BY B IS FOR BRAVO  - 1 HOUR AGO[/h3]
This week, we’ve got the latest on MCC content and playlist updates as well as some extra Halo 5: Guardians Beta stats and notable accomplishments. Let’s get into it.
[h4]HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION CONTENT UPDATES[/h4]
We’re pleased to announce that our upcoming content update, which will improve stability, matchmaking, the party and invite system, and more, is now complete and has been submitted to the certification process. Within the next few days, we’ll provide details on timing and content.
[h4]HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION PLAYLIST UPDATES[/h4]
The next featured MCC playlist in the rotation is Team Ball – a collection of Team Oddball and Ricochet variants from across the titles. Both SWAT and Snipers have proved to be quite popular, and you can rest assured knowing that they’ll both return to the rotation, and possibly as permanent additions to the lineup if they remain in high demand. The same applies to Team Doubles, Team Objective, and more featured playlists that are in the works.
[h4]HALO 5: GUARDIANS[/h4]
It seems as if you’ve enjoyed the extra stats and info from the beta in earlier updates, so I dug around a bit more to pull out some noteworthy numbers and performers. Take a look below.
[h4]TOTAL KILLS BY POWER WEAPON[/h4]
Rank

Power Weapon

Total Kills

Sniper Rifle

Prophets' Bane

Rocket Launcher

Hydra Launcher

[h4]TOP 5 MATCHES PLAYED[/h4]
Rank

Gamertag

Matches

ValkyrieRequiem

General WDC

DTOXBrazil

SSlCK

Zapity Zap Zap

[h4]TOP 5 BREAKOUT WINS[/h4]
Rank

Gamertag

Total Wins

P90 the Pyro

SolCrystal

Oc6oph

CoNaDIaN

ReG xLimiTedx

Congrats once again to the above top performers for dominating the beta, and another thank you to all of you who helped shape Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer. I look forward to digging more into what’s to come for H5 in the future, but this, my friends, will have to do for now.

I’ll be back soon with more on all of the above, including the latest details regarding the upcoming MCC CU. Until then,

Bravo
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-community-update-2-27-15

Finally finished an arkham game. It was excellent! It's SOM without as much freedom. Can't wait to finish the other 2 arkham games in anticipation of arkham knight.

Finally finished an arkham game. It was excellent! It's SOM without as much freedom. Can't wait to finish the other 2 arkham games in anticipation of arkham knight.

Truth be told if Arkham Asylum is still the pinnacle of the series. If you beat that one there'd no point on playing the other 2. Though the story was pretty well put together, Arkham City felt hollow to me. Didn't even bother to play Arkham Origins as soon as it got labeled an origin story :rolleyes.

Extremely ready for Arkham knight :wow:

Truth be told if Arkham Asylum is still the pinnacle of the series. If you beat that one there'd no point on playing the other 2. Though the story was pretty well put together, Arkham City felt hollow to me. Didn't even bother to play Arkham Origins as soon as it got labeled an origin story :rolleyes.

Extremely ready for Arkham knight :wow:
Nah Arkham city is the pinnacle of the series b. And origins is okay but since it's not made by rocksteady it wasn't as well put together.

Last edited:
Nah Arkham city is the pinnacle of the series b. And origins is okay but since it's not made by rocksteady it wasn't as well put together.

Stop it. Arkham Asylum > Arkham City. I will say the Lazarus Pit and league of shadows in Arkham City was dope though

Stop it. Arkham Asylum > Arkham City. I will say the Lazarus Pit and league of shadows in Arkham City was dope though

For me, they are both nearly flawless

But I would say that purely as a game, AA was superior because it had one of the most cohesive, well put together game/story/environment/and gameplay Ive ever played. The boss battles were more interesting and challenging and the plot actually flowed together

But as a Batman experience, AC is superior because it finally put you in the outdoor environment, with the ability to really flex as the Dark Knight, swooping out of the shadows etc. But overall, I found the story was a little convoluted and the boss battles were generally less interesting

Both all time great games

Last edited:
Now that we can agree on
smokin.gif
every trailer I've seen just gives me goosebumps i get so pumped looking at them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For me, they are both nearly flawless

But I would say that purely as a game, AA was superior because it had one of the most cohesive, well put together game/story/environment/and gameplay Ive ever played. The boss battles were more interesting and challenging and the plot actually flowed together

But as a Batman experience, AC is superior because it finally put you in the outdoor environment, with the ability to really flex as the Dark Knight, swooping out of the shadows etc. But overall, I found the story was a little convoluted and the boss battles were generally less interesting

Both all time great games
i agree about AA the story stayed on path much better than AC. the story was way more cohesive. in AC i would forget what i was meant to be doing since the story would lose direction imo but the gameplay was much smoother and swooping in taking out tons of dudes is so satisfying 
pimp.gif

the riddler trophies were OD in AC 
laugh.gif

Ended up grouping into a squad last night that communicated. Holy crap is the game so easy when the whole squad talks. We were getting worked in rush at one point but once we figured out what everyone was doing our squad changed the tide of the game. We just started working everyone and we were all finishing at the top of the scoreboards. We should set up a BF group and just work people.

Which is a better buy, Dying Light or Far Cry 4?
I want both but only gonna get one right now... The new Yeti DLC has me leaning toward FC4 but I'm a sucker for Zombie s**t

Which is a better buy, Dying Light or Far Cry 4?
I want both but only gonna get one right now... The new Yeti DLC has me leaning toward FC4 but I'm a sucker for Zombie s**t
far cry 4 will give you more gameplay hours.

Which looks more fun to you?

Really? I heard this game wasn't that good

I personally love it, but I'm also a big fan of Alien.

It's a stealth survival horror game...great story...some really creepy moments that made me jump...15+ hour campaign...

Has anyone else played it?

Ended up grouping into a squad last night that communicated. Holy crap is the game so easy when the whole squad talks. We were getting worked in rush at one point but once we figured out what everyone was doing our squad changed the tide of the game. We just started working everyone and we were all finishing at the top of the scoreboards. We should set up a BF group and just work people.

Down for that.

I personally love it, but I'm also a big fan of Alien.

It's a stealth survival horror game...great story...some really creepy moments that made me jump...15+ hour campaign...

Has anyone else played it?
Best buy has it for $39.99 and with the gamers club thing def. worth the look. I read some mixed reviews a lot of average reviews but I still was interested in it. Its def. worth the look if the story is 15+ hours. Gonna pick it up still not even 30 % done with far cry and I haven't even put on Dying Light got enough to keep me busy till Batman. 

Eh everyone slanders Evolve here and I love it. I've been meaning to borrow Alien from my friend I'll get on it.
Everyone slanders Evolve everywhere lol.. Seems like it had potential but they got lazy with it.

I know its bad to judge a game off the beta but I swear I played 2 games and wanted to delete it, seems very unbalanced.  

Alright, I was trying to avoid asking, but is game sharing as simple as logging in to another person's Xbox as your home console and then logging back in to yours? Sorry cuz it's probably asked often.

Also if anybody wants to run some halo today, customs, campaign or whatever, I'm down.

Alright, I was trying to avoid asking, but is game sharing as simple as logging in to another person's Xbox as your home console and then logging back in to yours? Sorry cuz it's probably asked often.

Also if anybody wants to run some halo today, customs, campaign or whatever, I'm down.
Yes basically, sign in each other name, set it as home, then sign back into your name. Make sure if someone you can split costs with often you can only switch like 2-3 times a year.

Eh everyone slanders Evolve here and I love it. I've been meaning to borrow Alien from my friend I'll get on it.
Everyone slanders Evolve everywhere lol.. Seems like it had potential but they got lazy with it.

I know its bad to judge a game off the beta but I swear I played 2 games and wanted to delete it, seems very unbalanced.
I had the game for a few days, it is bad. It's only good if you have a team to run with all the time, hard to prosper with dumb teammates or bots. Best option to play alone is as the monster but what if you want to rank up your class. Wasn't worth the resources to make that game.

Repped, Ima do it today
Definitely worth it. You're gonna need eachothers' account on your consoles so make sure it is someone you trust as they will need your email and password and vice versa.

It is totally worth it though. Games we both want, we split 50/50. Games that only one of us really wants we don't split but the other gets access to it anyway.

I bought Dying Light at full price for example because my friend wasn't really interested in it and doesn't play it but if he wants to he still has free access because of the sharing system.

That's how I do it.

Last edited:
Ehh. I picked up evolve yesterday and I like it. It isn't reinventing the wheel or anything, but it's different. It's a good game to have that you fire up and play a match then go about your business with whatever else

Also I wouldn't say its that unbalanced. Maybe if you just get it. But once you start getting upgrades and get a feel for the game it's fine.

I will say this. Playing offline with all bots is fine. Because they pretty much know exactly where the monster is at or vice versa. To a fault at times. When playing the monster the bots will know exactly where you are and the monster is extra hard to track

What isn't fun is when you play online and you have 2 real players and 2 bots. When playing like that, the AI bots go full ****** and are no help at all.

Also tracking the monster can get sorta difficult if the monster knows what they are doing and gets straight to the point

Also another downside is that when a party joins the game your surimi ally made the monster if you aren't in a party

The game isn't worth full price imo. I traded some other games in and got it for $15 so I'm happy with it

Last edited:

I had the game for a few days, it is bad. It's only good if you have a team to run with all the time, hard to prosper with dumb teammates or bots. Best option to play alone is as the monster but what if you want to rank up your class. Wasn't worth the resources to make that game.

Eh I got a lot of friends that picked it up so I do usually have a full team to play with so maybe that's it. I still do like Evacuation mode when I'm playing solo, and there's at least 800,000 different possible outcomes as each day progresses in that mode so it doesn't get repetitive through the 5 day process. The game modes outside of Hunt are pretty damn fun for me too. If you didn't like the gameplay on the beta then I understand not wanting it but there is more to the game than just the Hunt mode online.

Back
Top Bottom