Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
You can start downloading your Legacy Rock Band DLC Now on Xbox One!

RIP 2tb HDD

HjLDw52.jpg

B3gZqsD.gif

First song I downloaded, also in Forza Horizon 2.

Last edited:

east coast got a big gaming weekend ahead. Hurricane bout to have us camped up in the crib

It looks like it's not going down anymore.
really? haven't been following it but my job on emergency mode after tomorrow what ever $$$
smile.gif
Most models have the Hurricane moving back to sea, but you never know it could move back.
Yeah I saw the news now, def not gonna be no Sandy. I guess more coastal areas may get hit slightly but by the time it hits NY its gonna be weak.

I thought they said hurricane Sandy was a one in a million type of thing with hitting NY.

NY is not known to be hit by hurricane and I always thought Sandy was just some one off thing, but now it seems like this thing is becoming more common with the hurricanes making it all the way to NY.

Xbox One should be in Monday or Tuesday. Going to order my first group of games later today once I get off work.. Games I'm going after:

1. Ryse Son of Rome

2. NBA 2K16

3. Sleeping Dogs

4. Watch Dogs

Might add Tomb Raider to that list.

Xbox One should be in Monday or Tuesday. Going to order my first group of games later today once I get off work.. Games I'm going after:

1. Ryse Son of Rome

2. NBA 2K16

3. Sleeping Dogs

4. Watch Dogs

Might add Tomb Raider to that list.
Tomb Raider is free right now with Games with Gold. Compared to the games I struck out you better off getting MGS V or Shadow of Morder for a action based game.  

I think Sleeping Dogs was better than Shadow of Mordor. I couldn't dig it like everyone else. If you're going for that style, I'd say go with Mad Max over SoM.

Waiting for the internet guy to install my internet at my place. I'm getting a new X1 controller so I can talk when I'm on Gears. Finally in my new place where a I can get comfortable now and game all weekend in peace :smokin

Last edited:
As expected, Fallout 4 Xbox One bundle was revealed today. It will come with Fallout 3 and has a 1TB HDD.

I liked the Gears bundle but mostly cause I want a white X1. I think they could have really done a lot more with these bundles.

Back
Top Bottom