• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Bro got an xbox one(ps4 owner).

Gameshared Forza Horizon 2 couple days ago.

Told me today, "Now I see why you love this game."

NtpNDx.gif

Last edited:

Copping the Taken King + all other expansions later today :smokin .
prepare for mediocrity
you copped? 
yea copped for my bro and we gameshare. he loves well loved it, he's finished the DLC and pretty much got everything
he's been tryin to get wins but keeps gettin teamed wit scrubs gettin like 900 points while he has 4k

but yea, idk. that game just should had been under a different publisher rather than Activision. they're the reasons the game still has things that were cut out of the game and will be DLC again. all of this should had been in there from the jump

I did this for part one in prep for 2 but never bought any others. sucks cuz I'm sure there's a couple songs I would want. at least I got that coheed and cambria song from 1

Last edited:
Got the new dashboard. Much faster, hard to navigate at first. Lost my background :stoneface: and my games all seem to have to get ready before starting.

Party chat sound is fuzzy but I can join instantly now.

If your install freezes on Applying Update like mine did for an hour+ don't worry. I fixed mine by turning my xbox off then back on. No hard reset, simple tap off then on.

Got the new dashboard. Much faster, hard to navigate at first. Lost my background :stoneface: and my games all seem to have to get ready before starting.

Party chat sound is fuzzy but I can join instantly now.

If your install freezes on Applying Update like mine did for an hour+ don't worry. I fixed mine by turning my xbox off then back on. No hard reset, simple tap off then on.
So it don't take half an hour to load the party menu when in a game?

Played Destiny with my boy last night for like 5 hours :lol:. Really liking the new stuff they added. The quests that progress the story were much needed. Now you have some backstory as to why you're doing/what the missions are, rather than just saying "Ok there's 5 missions on this planet lets just do them all." :lol:

Question though, I stopped playing last year before any of the DLCs released and all of my Exotics are weak as hell. Will they get up to par or am I safe to dismantle them? I'm getting green weapons/armor that are more powerful than my Legendaries and Exotics :lol:.

Last edited:
Played Destiny with my boy last night for like 5 hours
laugh.gif
. Really liking the new stuff they added. The quests that progress the story were much needed. Now you have some backstory as to why you're doing/what the missions are, rather than just saying "Ok there's 5 missions on this planet lets just do them all."
laugh.gif

Question though, I stopped playing last year before any of the DLCs released and all of my Exotics are weak as hell. Will they get up to par or am I safe to dismantle them? I'm getting green weapons/armor that are more powerful than my Legendaries and Exotics
laugh.gif
in the vanguard room u can "buy" your exotics you already own so u can break them down. Its on the wall like a digital kiosk 

meh, whole lotta nothing if you ask me. Which surprised me consider we're in the stupid Fall crunch

I have zero interest in AC until it returns to the Middle Ages or out to the Ocean. Assassin gameplay is dumb in a nearly modern 1880's setting
PS4 saturated with repetitive JRPG as per usual

Only things that caught my interest are the Witcher DLC and H5, and Im not even a Halo fanboy.
H5 really should have released this week to take advantage of the FPS lull in Oct

Loved Witcher 3 tho, but never quite finished and Im unsure how the DLC will fit. Anyone know how that works?

I really want the Elite Xbox One Controller, but $150 :smh:

View media item 1734631
I really think precision (For Halo) would be better with the rounded thumbsticks which is why I really want them as well as the changeable back buttons. I'd substitute the back buttons for the hard to press mouse-clicking bumper shoulder buttons.

You guys think they'll cut the price on BF so soon?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom