Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Today was the last day to preorder the elite controller on Amazon to receive it the first day

Bestbuy has it for preorder

I like gears a lot the campaign was great but i have high hopes for halo 5 and impulse bought destiny this week after beating tomb raider but I'm not regretting it at all

Anyone have a streaming device plugged into the hdmi of the one? I use the roku streaming stick but i feel it gets hot, but having Spotify and a bunch of channels on is cool

I'm talking a lot the xan got me awake instead of sleep shouldn't have dropped it in a faygo

Anyone have a streaming device plugged into the hdmi of the one? I use the roku streaming stick but i feel it gets hot, but having Spotify and a bunch of channels on is cool

I'm talking a lot the xan got me awake instead of sleep shouldn't have dropped it in a faygo

Don't worry about your Xbox or anything else getting hot, it can take it. I know exactly what you mean, I was suspect of this too but it's cool. The Xbox fan usually only kicks on to cool everything down when it's HOT

Don't worry about your Xbox or anything else getting hot, it can take it. I know exactly what you mean, I was suspect of this too but it's cool. The Xbox fan usually only kicks on to cool everything down when it's HOT
think he's sayin the roku stick is getting hot

Last edited:
Lol at good enough. Gotta be a joke. There's no party restrictions in ranked and the guns in a shooting game don't kill people.

Lol at good enough. Gotta be a joke. There's no party restrictions in ranked and the guns in a shooting game don't kill people.

Everyone I know that played it recently had tons of fun with it, so it is find :lol:

Stop acting like it is somehow unplayable

Anyway, who needs the MCC to be all the way fixed right now when Halo 5 bout to change the game :smokin

Last edited:

Everyone I know that played it recently had tons of fun with it, so it is find :lol:

I would be willing to bet those people have a limited understanding of the game mechanics.

Not saying that as an insult but how can you be mad at something being broken if you don't know that it is broken.

Last edited:

I would be willing to bet those people have a limited understanding of the game mechanics.

Nope. All have been playing for years, many since CE, poured in thousands of hours between the 6 of them

There just not pressed like you and can still have fun with the game

Jump off dat high horse famb

Last edited:
Lol it's not a high horse. It's just something that iIfind hard to believe. People on here have been saying the games fine fit months cause to them it is but iIcan't really buy someone who claims to understand these games saying they're fine. Unless they have a low opinion of what fine is. So you're telling me those people know exactly in what ways the three og games guns are broken?

It's not even do much that they are its mor that in four months they didn't even address it. Who cares about emblems man. Four months and this is what they do. You can't deny that's shameful. They didn't fix the main thing wrong with the game.

Last edited:
Everyone I know that played it recently had tons of fun with it, so it is find
laugh.gif

Anyway, who needs the MCC to be all the way fixed right now when Halo 5 bout to change the game
smokin.gif
MCC is still trash. You can still disable people's internet because the dedicated servers don't work most of the time and ranked playlists are a mess.

Full teams not matching 4 randoms, game still crashes regularly, 50s matching 30s

Halo 5 is built around sprint so it's automatically garbage. Even if it wasn't 343 doesn't deserve my money.

Halo 5 will indeed change the game cuz it'll be dead after 3 months just like Halo 4. Hopefully 343 finally learns their lesson after that.

Last edited:

Anyway, who needs the MCC to be all the way fixed right now when Halo 5 bout to change the game :smokin
MCC is still trash. You can still disable people's internet because the dedicated servers don't work most of the time and ranked playlists are a mess.
Full teams not matching 4 randoms, game still crashes regularly, 50s matching 30s
Halo 5 is built around sprint so it's automatically garbage. Even if it wasn't 343 doesn't deserve my money.
Halo 5 will indeed change the game cuz it'll be dead after 3 months just like Halo 4. Hopefully 343 finally learns their lesson after that.

Your opinion is invalid, you outchea catching two-pieces and snitching :lol:

JK

Lol it's not a high horse. It's just something that iIfind hard to believe. People on here have been saying the games fine fit months cause to them it is but iIcan't really buy someone who claims to understand these games saying they're fine. Unless they have a low opinion of what fine is. So you're telling me those people know exactly in what ways the three og games guns are broken?

It's not even do much that they are its mor that in four months they didn't even address it. Who cares about emblems man. Four months and this is what they do. You can't deny that's shameful. They didn't fix the main thing wrong with the game.

:lol: you argue like a passive aggressive female

You find it hard to believe that a couple of grown men can turn on a video game and not let a few bugs not spoil there fun. Oh because they don't whine and ***** and kick and scream about every lil thing you do.

I'm telling you they can tell the things that are off, AND THEY DIDN'T LET THAT SPOIL THERE FUN BECAUSE THE GAME WAS STILL IN A DECENT CONDITION FOR THEM TO ENJOY.

That is so hard to grasp for you. Jesus :smh:

-But of course, dismiss their opinions, like you dismiss everyone else that disagrees with you on anything about Halo :rolleyes

Because they "just don't know like you do" :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
you argue like a passive aggressive female

You find it hard to believe that a couple of grown men can turn on a video game and not let a few bugs not spoil there fun. Oh because they don't whine and ***** and kick and scream about every lil thing you do.

That is so hard to grasp for you. Jesus
mean.gif

I'm telling you they can tell the things that are off, AND THEY DIDN'T LET THAT SPOIL THERE FUN BECAUSE THE GAME WAS STILL IN A DECENT CONDITION FOR THEM TO ENJOY.
He's right though. Some of MCC's greatest flaws such as being DDoS'd only really happen frequently at the high levels in ranked playlists.

Bad players generally care less about bugs and also tend to experience less of them. A bad player isn't going to encounter getting his internet disabled 10 times a day because he's not playing at a high enough level to encounter the scumbags still cheating to win in ranked playlists. A player who sticks to social isn't going to care much about 50s matching 30s in ranked playlists.

Sprint is another example. In a setting where the vast majority of the players are incompetent sprint isn't that bad because all they do is sprint in straight lines with an AR.

In such a setting the argument could be made that sprint is ok and that it increases the speed of combat. Those players probably enjoy sprint because at their level they don't really experience its cancerous effect on gameplay. That doesn't mean sprint is ok. Some players will find sprint a good thing, others such as myself think it makes the game unplayable. 

At a higher level where the majority of the players are very competent though it's the complete opposite. In that setting sprint turns the game into an incredibly frustrating game of cat and mouse. Everyone just sprints away when they're about to die and you can't chase them because they're smart enough to sprint to their teammates and you'd have to give up your power position if you have one and you'll most likely just die.

Instead of increasing the speed of combat it actually slows it down and makes it incredibly frustrating for everyone.

There is a reason why literally nobody who has a rank 50 in Halo 3 or MCC likes sprint.

A bad player experiences the game in a totally different way than a great player. That's why many players would consider MCC playable in its current state while others find it unplayable.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever dismissed an opinion here. I'm actually taking your word for it. I just wanted more clarification on what fine meant.

If they know exactly what's wrong with this game and still enjoy it then more power to them. Wish that could be me to be honest cause I wanna love this game but I can't.

The guns being broken is hardly "a few bugs" man it's the foundation of the game.

If something has come off as being rude and dismissive you have my apologies.

Last edited:
:lol: you argue like a passive aggressive female

That is so hard to grasp for you. Jesus :smh:

He's right though. Some of MCC's greatest flaws such as being DDoS'd only really happen frequently at the high levels in ranked playlists.
Bad players generally care less about bugs and also tend to experience less of them. A bad player isn't going to encounter getting his internet disabled 10 times a day because he's not playing at a high enough level to encounter the scumbags still cheating to win in ranked playlists. A player who sticks to social isn't going to care much about 50s matching 30s in ranked playlists.
Sprint is another example. In a setting where the vast majority of the players are incompetent sprint isn't that bad because all they do is sprint in straight lines with an AR.
In such a setting the argument could be made that sprint is ok and that it increases the speed of combat. Those players probably enjoy sprint because at their level they don't really experience its cancerous effect on gameplay. That doesn't mean sprint is ok. Some players will find sprint a good thing, others such as myself think it makes the game unplayable. 
At a higher level where the majority of the players are very competent though it's the complete opposite. In that setting sprint turns the game into an incredibly frustrating game of cat and mouse. Everyone just sprints away when they're about to die and you can't chase them because they're smart enough to sprint to their teammates and you'd have to give up your power position if you have one and you'll most likely just die.
Instead of increasing the speed of combat it actually slows it down and makes it incredibly frustrating for everyone.
There is a reason why literally nobody who has a rank 50 in Halo 3 or MCC likes sprint.

I've had this argument with Anti about sprint a million times already, I'm not gonna have it with you

Get over it famb

I've had this argument with Anti about sprint a million times already, I'm not gonna have it with you

Get over it famb
No need to get into that argument I just listed it as an example to demonstrate that a player's skill level can radically change how they experience the game.

Get over it famb
No need to get into that argument I just listed it as an example to demonstrate that a player's skill level can radically change how they experience the game.

And over 10 million people buy a mainline Halo game

If those players hate it so much, maybe they shouldn't buy/play Halo anymore

If 343 were making me power walk through a near 10 hour campaign to play hide and seek with the same ole enemies

I wouldn't be buying the game either

Back
Top Bottom