• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Quote:
Holy poop
kpTtT.gif

Looking for some noobs to Raid with on Destiny this weekend. A friend of mine and myself trying to Raid but would rather do with someone who has never done one before. Also want to start with the first Raid and work up. Not in one night of course. Anyone fit the bill? I know most of you Vets already done all of em.

Looking for some noobs to Raid with on Destiny this weekend. A friend of mine and myself trying to Raid but would rather do with someone who has never done one before. Also want to start with the first Raid and work up. Not in one night of course. Anyone fit the bill? I know most of you Vets already done all of em.

GT: Never Had Much

I'm down for Noob grinding or even playing with Vets.

Anyone still rocking with Destiny add me.

Also, I thought I was the only one still playing Halo 3, but I see The Glove The Glove still playing too.

If anyone is still also playing Halo add me too.

Or post your gamertag because I know how to add people now.

Went away for the weekend and yall argued halo only. No surprises in this thread.

JK.

What we playing today? I actually started Uncharted last night, cheating on yall. I feel a way man, still no new UI experience for me.

you try battlefront yet? i aint like it that much but it got extended till tomorrow 

Yeah I actually ran a few last night it's battlefield with Star Wars weapons it's cool but I'm not copping

Hilarious, everyone always freaked out when I told em i played on 3 and 2.

"Oh my god dude how tf do you aim with your sensitivity so low? Wayyyyy too slow to do good."

I always pointed at Roy on the MLG Pro Circuit.. I think dude was running a 2 sensitivity and he had the most accurate BR in H3.

Sitting there like (insert #DealWithIt GIF here)

roy plays (or at least played during the MLG days) 3 sens. almost every pro played on 3-4 sens.. the only pro that didn't off the top of my head was pistola who played at a 5

roy plays (or at least played during the MLG days) 3 sens. almost every pro played on 3-4 sens.. the only pro that didn't off the top of my head was pistola who played at a 5

I stand corrected.

If I had to guess someone, I'd say Snipedown. Probably wrong though.

What did Walshy run?

Holy poop

Spoiler: Antidope will see all the superb reviews about the game, and end up buying the game and loving it and regretting every negative thing he said about the game.

PS: I'm digging that Pre-Order armor, but I pre-ordered it else where so I don't think I'll get it :smh:

Last edited:
3-5 is the sweet spot for sens anything past that is craziness.

Season one of H5 HCS is likely to be AR Pistol starts so yeah..

Holy poop

Spoiler: Antidope will see all the superb reviews about the game, and end up buying the game and loving it and regretting every negative thing he said about the game.

PS: I'm digging that Pre-Order armor, but I pre-ordered it else where so I don't think I'll get it :smh:
Not impossible but unlikely. I've already played it and the game hasn't fundamentally changed since then.

I don't get home at a reasonable hour but customs would be cool.

Last edited:

Holy poop

You can essentially unlock everything (armors guns etc)through req packs. It's just it'll be random

Speaking of req packs, if you watch all the videos here you get a code for one

http://experience-halo-5-guardians.xbox.com/experience.html

The videos are like 10 seconds long

Last edited:
Should I use my spark of light to boost my level to 25? I'm level 6 hunter

I'll be on destiny the next few hours btw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom