Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Well it works like that in a perfect world but we don't live in that world.

Overall this is business, they need to be able to compete with other FPS shooters that have revolutionized the genre, 343 make some tweaks to do so. For folks living in the past you have MCC. Everyone is happy.

I agree that they need to compete but a competitive advantage is not emulating others but rather creating something unique that differentiates your product from others. I have a personal issue with the normalization of the FPS genre. We can go down that rabbit hole another time

Well it works like that in a perfect world but we don't live in that world.

Overall this is business, they need to be able to compete with other FPS shooters that have revolutionized the genre, 343 make some tweaks to do so. For folks living in the past you have MCC. Everyone is happy.
I agree that they need to compete but a competitive advantage is not emulating others but rather creating something unique that differentiates your product from others. I have a personal issue with the normalization of the FPS genre. We can go down that rabbit hole another time
Next party chat when I'm drunk lol.

Next party chat when I'm drunk lol.
laugh.gif
 I have a feeling that will be sooner rather than later lol

I've put in what I can only describe is an unhealthy amount of time and energy into Halo.

I was thinking about caving and getting H5, but I can't do it after what 343 did with H4 and MCC... Bungie too with Reach.

One thing I like about H5 is the floors being solid so you can do grenade bounces and drops shields with grenades.

H4 all the maps were mostly dirt or grassy so you really couldn't do it.

i hate when people say the new halos cater to noobs... HOW SO????? :smh:

If anything the noobs are the ones who are unwilling to adapt to new features and get slapped by people who AIM down sight instead of just centering your screen.

The true noobs are the ones who can only handle their 1 precious BR and nades. In comparison to how many situations you get into in the new halos.... back in the day, basically required no skill... no situational awareness... barely any different plays, etc.

The new halos have so many different strategies needed to stay alive and go beast mode.

Keep up or get left behind.. nubs.

343 is the true evolution of Halo Combat Evolved

jk, pls dont be too rustled

If I would have been able to do that EA 2 for $60 scheme with Walmart I would have got H5 and BLOPS3.

Going to take a wait and see approach with it and just continue playing Destiny for now and MCC also.

shottadru since you only playing H5 for campaign sounds like you won't be interested in it after you complete it.

:nerd: maybe you might sell it :D

Nothing is ever going to match Halo 2 for me. It was just a different time. I've given up on the comparisons honestly. I feel like Bungie started the downward spiral with Reach though. Such a lackluster effort in my opinion.

If anything the noobs are the ones who are unwilling to adapt to new features and get slapped by people who AIM down sight instead of just centering your screen.

The true noobs are the ones who can only handle their 1 precious BR and nades. In comparison to how many situations you get into in the new halos.... back in the day, basically required no skill... no situational awareness... barely any different plays, etc.

The new halos have so many different strategies needed to stay alive and go beast mode.

:lol: cant tell if srs.

:lol: cant tell if srs.

you'd get your answer if you quoted my entire post...

If I would have been able to do that EA 2 for $60 scheme with Walmart I would have got H5 and BLOPS3.

Going to take a wait and see approach with it and just continue playing Destiny for now and MCC also.

shottadru since you only playing H5 for campaign sounds like you won't be interested in it after you complete it.

nerd.gif
maybe you might sell it
happy.gif
Nah I am playing online, you crazy man, I love SWAT. Can't get the same feeling on MCC cuz of quitters. Plus I think I'm doing digital. Gameshare life.

i hate when people say the new halos cater to noobs... HOW SO?????
mean.gif

laugh.gif
cant tell if srs.
Think that kinda explains it, most of the folks Anti H5, no pun, basically play Halo. Others like myself have dabbled in other FPS and other titles.

Adapt or die.

I was about to tear you a new one until I read that last part :lol:

I saw the 'jk' at the end but wasn't even sure if that was serious.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

it really isnt that serious to me.

I'm excited for halo 5... i'm not a hardcore halo head like y'all though.

i'm actually more than likely one of the worst halo players on this thread other than @shottadru
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
I wasn't this bad before and I have my moments, I would have to invest a lot of time to get nice again but Halo too slow. I think we shall see a huge different with H5 being it's faster. I'm more of a SWAT player anyway, not trying to put 50 bullets in you to die, same way I preferred HC on COD. I actually like Regicide also, that was a great game mode IMO.

I was about to tear you a new one until I read that last part :lol:

View media item 1755092

I saw the 'jk' at the end but wasn't even sure if that was serious. :lol:

:rofl:

it really isnt that serious to me.

I'm excited for halo 5... i'm not a hardcore halo head like y'all though.

i'm actually more than likely one of the worst halo players on this thread other than [@=/u/79112/shottadru]@shottadru[/@] :lol: :nerd:
:rofl: I wasn't this bad before and I have my moments, I would have to invest a lot of time to get nice again but Halo too slow. I think we shall see a huge different with H5 being it's faster. I'm more of a SWAT player anyway, not trying to put 50 bullets in you to die, same way I preferred HC on COD. I actually like Regicide also, that was a great game mode IMO.

U put me on swat... love that gametype.

Think that kinda explains it, most of the folks Anti H5, no pun, basically play Halo. Others like myself have dabbled in other FPS and other titles.

Adapt or die.

:rofl:

I've played CoD since CoD 2 on 360. Played Rainbow Six for a bit. Battlefront. I enjoy RPGs from time to time, like KOTOR on Xbox. The list goes on.

I don't ONLY play Halo, I'm actually just a hardcore gamer for the most part, and I have my favorites like anyone who puts in lots of time playing video games.

Back
Top Bottom