• Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I finally got ranked in everything but team arena. Not a huge objective guy

Slayer- platinum 2
Free for all- diamond 1
Swat - diamond 1
Breakout- Gold 1

I suck at breakout. I don't know why but I can't get used to it. My pistol skills are garbage. But I'm a beast at swat

Props on the diamond in FFA. I'm still unranked and terrible at FFA. I'm too much of a support player and I dont do too well in a one v one setting; let alone one vs seven.

Currently:
Slayer- Diamond 2
Team Arena - Diamond 3
Swat - Onyx 1558
Breakout - Onyx 1516 (lost my Champion since I didnt play after I got it :frown: )

I love breakout but you have to be at least 3 deep to really prosper.

I like FFA in H4, that twist to it made it cool. I haven't played it on H5 yet. 

FFA is getting lowered to six without a doubt. FFA 8s is a disaster plain and simple and that's why it was never a thing past a weekend playlist before this.

Shout out to legendary and Mythic brawl.

Last edited:
I really hate next gen gamers. Anti social kids on social games. Back in the day you use to be able to get in a COD game with randoms, talk, win and party up after. I haven't partied up with a random except off the Destiny forums in years now.

THIS.

I KEEP BEATING A DEAD HORSE BUT IT IS THE PARTY SYSTEM.

HONESTLY, IN COMPETITIVE SHOOTERS, THEY NEED TO DISABLE SKYPE, PARTY CHAT, ALL THAT ALTOGETHER. IF YOU CAN'T PLAY BY THOSE RULES THEN YOU NEED TO HIT UP THE SOCIAL PLAYLISTS. HELL, IF IT WAS UP TO ME I WOULDN'T LET PEOPLE WITHOUT MICS INTO THE COMPETITVE RANKED PLAYLISTS EITHER.

IT'S LIKE EVERYONE CONTRIBUTES TO THE NON SOCIAL EXPERIENCE IN RANKED GAMES BUT THEN B**CH ABOUT IT LATER. LIKE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? (NO SHOT AT YOU SHOTTA. JUST TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE IN GENERAL)

THE PLAYING, TALKING, AND PARTYING UP WITH RANDOMS BEEN DEAD. I HAVEN'T DONE THAT SINCE HALO 3. MAYBE DESTINY IF YOU WANT TO COUNT GOING ON LFG TO FIND PEOPLE BECAUSE THIS GEN'S BIGGEST SOCIAL GAME ISN'T ACTUALLY SOCIAL INSIDE THE GAME :lol:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THESE DEVS ARE SCARED OF BUT MAN THEY DON'T LIKE TO MAKE THEIR GAMES SOCIAL ANYMORE.

TRASH TALKING BEFORE AND AFTER GAMES IN HALO 3 WERE SOME OF THE BEST GAMING EXPERIENCES I'VE HAD. I'VE DISHED OUT SOME HEAT AND I'VE BEEN ON THE RECEIVING END AND I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT.

I'M ALSO QUESTIONING ON IF PEOPLE PLAYED ANY OF THE PREVIOUS GOOD HALOS. IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WIN/LOSS FOR RANKS AND NOT INDIVIDUAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS. THAT'S WHAT IT SO GOOD. IF YOU HAD PEOPLE QUIT ON YOUR TEAM IN HALO 2 OR 3 YOU WERE TAKING THAT L MORE THAN LIKELY AND LOSING THAT RANK. ONCE YOU GET OUT OF THE LOWER RANKS, QUITTING AND PEOPLE TRYING HARD ISN'T A PROBLEM ANYMORE. EVERYONE GONNA BE FIGHTING TO WIN THAT GAME SO THEY CAN MOVE UP. IT'S FORCED TEAMWORK :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
FFA is getting lowered to six without a doubt. FFA 8s is a disaster plain and simple and that's why it was never a thing past a weekend playlist before this.

Probably. You literally can't kill 1 person without getting shot in the back yourself. The best way to prosper is to steal kills basically

Probably. You literally can't kill 1 person without getting shot in the back yourself. The best way to prosper is to steal kills basically

THIS. I CAN'T DO FFA ANYMORE PROBABLY UNTIL THEY LOWER THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE IN IT. PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY BREATHING DOWN YOUR NECK AT ALL TIMES. IT'S KILL STEAL HEAVEN.

THIS.

HONESTLY, IN COMPETITIVE SHOOTERS, THEY NEED TO DISABLE SKYPE, PARTY CHAT, ALL THAT ALTOGETHER. IF YOU CAN'T PLAY BY THOSE RULES THEN YOU NEED TO HIT UP THE SOCIAL PLAYLISTS. HELL, IF IT WAS UP TO ME I WOULDN'T LET PEOPLE WITHOUT MICS INTO THE COMPETITVE RANKED PLAYLISTS EITHER.

IT'S LIKE EVERYONE CONTRIBUTES TO THE NON SOCIAL EXPERIENCE IN RANKED GAMES BUT THEN B**CH ABOUT IT LATER. LIKE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? (NO SHOT AT YOU SHOTTA. JUST TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE IN GENERAL)

THE PLAYING, TALKING, AND PARTYING UP WITH RANDOMS BEEN DEAD. I HAVEN'T DONE THAT SINCE HALO 3. MAYBE DESTINY IF YOU WANT TO COUNT GOING ON LFG TO FIND PEOPLE BECAUSE THIS GEN'S BIGGEST SOCIAL GAME ISN'T ACTUALLY SOCIAL INSIDE THE GAME
laugh.gif

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THESE DEVS ARE SCARED OF BUT MAN THEY DON'T LIKE TO MAKE THEIR GAMES SOCIAL ANYMORE.

TRASH TALKING BEFORE AND AFTER GAMES IN HALO 3 WERE SOME OF THE BEST GAMING EXPERIENCES I'VE HAD. I'VE DISHED OUT SOME HEAT AND I'VE BEEN ON THE RECEIVING END AND I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT.

I'M ALSO QUESTIONING ON IF PEOPLE PLAYED ANY OF THE PREVIOUS GOOD HALOS. IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WIN/LOSS FOR RANKS AND NOT INDIVIDUAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS. THAT'S WHAT IT SO GOOD. IF YOU HAD PEOPLE QUIT ON YOUR TEAM IN HALO 2 OR 3 YOU WERE TAKING THAT L MORE THAN LIKELY AND LOSING THAT RANK. ONCE YOU GET OUT OF THE LOWER RANKS, QUITTING AND PEOPLE TRYING HARD ISN'T A PROBLEM ANYMORE. EVERYONE GONNA BE FIGHTING TO WIN THAT GAME SO THEY CAN MOVE UP. IT'S FORCED TEAMWORK
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
word man...when MW2 required that you be in game chat...those were the days...

I really hate next gen gamers. Anti social kids on social games. Back in the day you use to be able to get in a COD game with randoms, talk, win and party up after. I haven't partied up with a random except off the Destiny forums in years now.

THIS.

THE PLAYING, TALKING, AND PARTYING UP WITH RANDOMS BEEN DEAD. I HAVEN'T DONE THAT SINCE HALO 3. MAYBE DESTINY IF YOU WANT TO COUNT GOING ON LFG TO FIND PEOPLE BECAUSE THIS GEN'S BIGGEST SOCIAL GAME ISN'T ACTUALLY SOCIAL INSIDE THE GAME :lol:

I'M ALSO QUESTIONING ON IF PEOPLE PLAYED ANY OF THE PREVIOUS GOOD HALOS. IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WIN/LOSS FOR RANKS AND NOT INDIVIDUAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS. THAT'S WHAT IT SO GOOD. IF YOU HAD PEOPLE QUIT ON YOUR TEAM IN HALO 2 OR 3 YOU WERE TAKING THAT L MORE THAN LIKELY AND LOSING THAT RANK. ONCE YOU GET OUT OF THE LOWER RANKS, QUITTING AND PEOPLE TRYING HARD ISN'T A PROBLEM ANYMORE. EVERYONE GONNA BE FIGHTING TO WIN THAT GAME SO THEY CAN MOVE UP. IT'S FORCED TEAMWORK :lol: :pimp:
All of this!!! It's crazy I can't make a new Xbox friend lol since none of my real life friends play anything it kinda sucks having to go solo on most games and the smack talking was appreciated back then

THIS.

All of this!!! It's crazy I can't make a new Xbox friend lol since none of my real life friends play anything it kinda sucks having to go solo on most games and the smack talking was appreciated back then

I HAVEN'T MADE AN XBOX FRIEND IN YEARS WHEN I USED TO MAKE A COUPLE EVERY DAY.

DON'T KNOW WHEN DUDES TURNED INTO CRYBABIES BUT TRASH TALKING WAS A PART OF THE GAME. I GET THAT THERE WAS RACISM, CURSING AND ALL THAT BEFORE BUT MAN ALL THAT DID WAS FIRE ME UP TO KICK THEIR A** EVEN MORE IN GAME THEN WATCH THEM GET THIS TONGUE LASHING AFTER THE GAME WAS OVER OR THEY WOULD QUICKLY EXIT THE LOBBY WITHOUT SAYING A WORD :lol: . IF I LOST THEN IT WOULD BE ME QUICKLY EXITING. :lol:

IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR SOMEONE THEN YOU COULD JUST MUTE THAT PERSON BUT NOW IT'S LIKE SYSTEM WIDE MUTE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED. :smh:

THE FIRST GAME THAT BRINGS THAT SOCIAL ASPECT BACK INTO GAMING IS GOING TO PROSPER HEAVY.

Last edited:
Only Search on one of the CODs didn't allow party chats.

We had party chat on 360 tho and COD lobbies were still lit, so we would leave the party to talk smack. The few times I play COD AW we would do game chat and silence. Like the system comes with a headset and cats be playing without one. Really weird just playing a team based game with no communication alone. That's traits of a serial killer
laugh.gif
 Just in your room, alone, not talking to anyone.

Everyone is a twitch streamer bruh, no time to talk smack. I needz to talk to my followers....semi srs

That social aspect is dead imo.
Like jumpman said, live streaming IS the social aspect of gaming, imo.

10 years from now, when twitch is dead.
People will be posting about how streaming was :pimp:

Forced teamwork is a good way to put it. There's something to be said for being able to consistently win when playing with randoms on your team. From running the opening strat to Al the stuff that happens mid game as well as managing the personality/play of your randoms.

I searched alone/in 2s a ton and to some extent iIprefer it over searching 4s

@DJYoung08
 I remember you said you wanted videos, still havent seen any but I came across this.

Perfect kill times for the 4 H5 starting guns

Pistol - 1.26
AR - 1.13
BR - 1.33
1.28 DMR

This is the most powerful AR in the series. Its also the furthest shooting AR in the series and the first AR to deal headshot damage.

how i've never gotten a perfect kill with the AR... is it possible?

Forced teamwork is a good way to put it. There's something to be said for being able to consistently win when playing with randoms on your team. From running the opening strat to Al the stuff that happens mid game as well as managing the personality/play of your randoms.

I searched alone/in 2s a ton and to some extent iIprefer it over searching 4s

DO CALLOUTS EVEN EXIST ANYMORE? :lol:

HAVEN'T HEARD A CALL OUT IN FOREVER.

YEA YOU COULD WIN WITH RANDOMS BACK IN THE DAY. IT WAS HARDER BUT MOST PEOPLE WERE WILLING TO COMMUNICATE TO ACHIEVE THE GOAL. WHEN RUNNING SOLO NOW, I EXPECT TO LOSE EVERY GAME :lol:

Lol I'm sure most streamers have max 5 viewers and I think I'm being generous

Regardless of the amount of viewers, those are who are looking to become serious about their streams start implementing a process from the very beginning. So if there are 1000 or 100, they will treat it the same. I would say this is a bit more exaggerated for those who are new as each new viewers is more valuable.

DO CALLOUTS EVEN EXIST ANYMORE? :lol:

HAVEN'T HEARD A CALL OUT IN FOREVER.

YEA YOU COULD WIN WITH RANDOMS BACK IN THE DAY. IT WAS HARDER BUT MOST PEOPLE WERE WILLING TO COMMUNICATE TO ACHIEVE THE GOAL. WHEN RUNNING SOLO NOW, I EXPECT TO LOSE EVERY GAME :lol:

Callouts in solo, good luck :lol:

In a party, ask anyone who plays with me, I dont shut up

Last edited:
I remember back in the h2 days everyone had a mic, it was awesome. I agree, I have yet to hear a random teammate call out :smh:
Very dumb

I know call of duty had playlists where you couldn't go in without a mic, it would kick you out if you stayed. Halo should definitely adapt to this

Last edited:
Source: http://www.swbfront.com/battlefront-news/early-access-to-star-wars-battlefront-for-xbox-one-gamers

Star Wars Battlefront launches on November 17, 2015 in North America and November 19, 2015 in Europe.

You can gain early access. How?
Electronic Arts: Early Access

Early access is $4.99 per month, or $29.99 a year and is only available on Xbox One.

Confirmation was made on Xbox's twitter account.

You can gain access on Thursday November 12th, 2015.
I already know your next question. Will my progress save? Yes.

Play upcoming games before the release date, and keep your progress if you decide to purchase the game.
Another EA Access perk is members can save 10% on all EA digital purchases on Xbox One.

If you plan to purchase Star Wars Battlefront on Xbox One digitally. Subscribe to EA Access on November 1st.
Pre-order Battlefront after you are a member of EA Access and save:
$11.99 on the ULTIMATE Edition
$6.99 on the DIGITAL DELUXE Edition
$5.99 on the STANDARD Edition

Then if you wish, cancel your EA Access before months end.
You pay the same, and get access early.

See you on the Battlefront.

Back
Top Bottom