• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
@DJYoung08
 I remember you said you wanted videos, still havent seen any but I came across this.

Perfect kill times for the 4 H5 starting guns

Pistol - 1.26
AR - 1.13
BR - 1.33
1.28 DMR

This is the most powerful AR in the series. Its also the furthest shooting AR in the series and the first AR to deal headshot damage.

how i've never gotten a perfect kill with the AR... is it possible?
If you're referring to that Peerrrrfect medal, you won't. That chart is just about how long the guns take to kill. It's something that gets charted every game.

156e3hl.jpg

On the subject of call outs,the ones that they put in the bottom left corner are so vague and non descriptive. Put that against community created ores and every inch of the map is covered.

@DJYoung08
 I remember you said you wanted videos, still havent seen any but I came across this.

Perfect kill times for the 4 H5 starting guns

Pistol - 1.26
AR - 1.13
BR - 1.33
1.28 DMR

This is the most powerful AR in the series. Its also the furthest shooting AR in the series and the first AR to deal headshot damage.

how i've never gotten a perfect kill with the AR... is it possible?
If you're referring to that Peerrrrfect medal, you won't. That chart is just about how long the guns take to kill. It's something that gets charted every game.

156e3hl.jpg

On the subject of call outs,the ones that they put in the bottom left corner are so vague and non descriptive. Put that against community created ores and every inch of the map is covered.

Oh okay, i see. :pimp:

Has anybody seen the pictures of BO3 on Last Gen? :rofl:

Treyarch and Microsoft a bunch of trolls for that one.

Bet, I got a class from 6-9, but F that. Just hmu.
laugh.gif
 I'll be on late if you gotta go to class lmao, but bet.
Nah, I'm not going, don't nobody feel like hearing him ramble on for 3 hours. Like what are you really talking about at the end of the day? WHAT ARE YOU REALLY SAYING? I was trying to read my free subscription of Game Informer from that bum a** "Rewards" program and he put me on blast. I be knocked out in that class anyways, cause Tuesdays I'm in class from 10am-9pm.

I skipped the whole day, imma go to all my classes Thursday and make a comeback lmao

You work full time weekdays right?

Last edited:
Nah, I'm not going, don't nobody feel like hearing him ramble on for 3 hours. Like what are you really talking about at the end of the day? WHAT ARE YOU REALLY SAYING? I was trying to read my free subscription of Game Informer from that bum a** "Rewards" program and he put me on blast. I be knocked out in that class anyways, cause Tuesdays I'm in class from 10am-9pm.

I skipped the whole day, imma go to all my classes Thursday and make a comeback lmao

I remember those days in college....3 hour night classes sucked, especially after work. Yea I work full time Monday-Friday. Thank God no weekends. Do you work or just in school?

I remember those days in college....3 hour night classes sucked, especially after work. Yea I work full time Monday-Friday. Thank God no weekends. Do you work or just in school?
Both, regular job and then training people in the gym, which is why I can't be on late anymore. I have to wake up around 5:30am to leave to hit the gym. If I sleep late, by 3pm I'll be MAD tired. lmao. Yup, 3 hour classes suck in general.

Why do people act nice when it's 4 on 2 on a small map? Some ratchet was teabagging me, but her name was "Shaniqua". Who really lost here? Two players had Rocket Launchers. Halo needs to stop with the "Let's announce locations and times of special guns". I remember in H3 you had to know locations from experience and when a new one respawned...It respawned.

When 2 people quit, it goes from Slayer and turns into "Surviving The Game", except your team is ICE-T and there's nowhere to hide lmao.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom