Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
You can save them from your PC to a USB and then you should have the option to make the image your background when you access it on your Xbox

Last edited:
woke up dumb early so playing some gears 3 ... the BC list kinda wack but at the end of the day im happy i can replay all the gears, fallout 3, nba jam and the Monkey Islands and they'll obviously be adding to it

can you all recommend a DLNA media server for Mac (Macbook Pro Late 2013 running el capitan)? i stream my movies/tv thru popcorn time but I'd like to access my music and photos too and i havent had the best luck with the servers I've tried

Quick ??? I haven't turned on my Xbox for probably 6 months (out of state working) but now it only seems to play 2 disc (halo and watchdog)

Is there anyway to fix this issue or do I need to send it in for repair

Quick ??? I haven't turned on my Xbox for probably 6 months (out of state working) but now it only seems to play 2 disc (halo and watchdog)

Is there anyway to fix this issue or do I need to send it in for repair
Wait it only plays two discs now? What happens when you insert another disc?

Thanks for the info.

Sorry to say, but you're mac won't support windows 10.

You'd need at least a mid 2012. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204990

The mid 2012 mbp was the last model to have user replaceable hdds/swappable superdrive.

Which theoretically you could install an additional hdd for windows.
Users on macrumors.com have been able to install it regardless it just needs extra tinkering to obtain the correct drivers for bootcamp 

I took out my optical drive last yr and run a ssd and the original hdd together currently 

id probably fresh install my ssd after making the suitable partitions 

Does anybody know if PS has even made any major updates to their OS since launch? I don't keep up with them but I don't know, I just remember a couple months out of the gates Microsoft was already working on updating / improving the OS and Sony hadn't said a single peep about theirs.

Anywho, the H5 marketing worked cause I think a lot of that sales jump had to do with H5.

Does anybody know if PS has even made any major updates to their OS since launch? I don't keep up with them but I don't know, I just remember a couple months out of the gates Microsoft was already working on updating / improving the OS and Sony hadn't said a single peep about theirs.

Anywho, the H5 marketing worked cause I think a lot of that sales jump had to do with H5.

Same old weak os

It gets updates but nothing like how MS has. We basically got a brand new UI setup, their setup is the same but features get added.

Basic stuff is missing still like sign on notifications.

Two features on PS I do like is Gameshare. Like if you are stuck on a section, I can share my screen you can either guide me or I can let a friend play it for me. Also The have this community board, like a big message board of friends or folks of a similar interest. There is a NT board.

One thing I don't like in the new UI, is the way you see new followers (friends) You can't separate the list like before. 

It gets updates but nothing like how MS has. We basically got a brand new UI setup, their setup is the same but features get added.

Two features on PS I do like is Gameshare. Like if you are stuck on a section, I can share my screen you can either guide me or I can let a friend play it for me. Also The have this community board, like a big message board of friends or folks of a similar interest. There is a NT board.

One thing I don't like in the new UI, is the way you see new followers (friends) You can't separate the list like before. 
I think they said they took out sign on notifications because of people with massive friend list.  I believe they said they wanted to figure out a less intrusive way before putting it back in.

After messing around with the new UI a little bit, it seems cool to me. I don't know what's so bad about it from comments I've read. It's definitely faster and getting in and out of party invites is quick. No complaints over here so far :D

I think they said they took out sign on notifications because of people with massive friend list.  I believe they said they wanted to figure out a less intrusive way before putting it back in.

Sign on notifications can be turned on in the settings. I get notifications when certain friends sign on.

in work and all i wanna do is play duty 

its really addicting this year 

had a blast running with the fam last night 

I'm not particularly wowed by anything in this new dashboard. As long as its not a slow disaster like the first one then its whatever. I can play Banjo Kazooie again at least.

No H3 backwards compatibility, one year anniversary of MCC yesterday and games a mess, no controller to play Tomb Raider cause M$ still has it. Hooray.

Watch the price of 360 games slowly climb back up now that BC is out too. 
[rule]
Man that octagon map is straight cheese though.

I remember Neighbor battling someone back in the day on it and then the sniper spawn cheese went down after he got a kill :smh:

Dude had like 4 straight snipe headshots back to back because he knew the exact spot they were going to spawn.

:wow:

Damn cloud was beasting :lol:

woke up dumb early so playing some gears 3 ... the BC list kinda wack but at the end of the day im happy i can replay all the gears, fallout 3, nba jam and the Monkey Islands and they'll obviously be adding to it

can you all recommend a DLNA media server for Mac (Macbook Pro Late 2013 running el capitan)? i stream my movies/tv thru popcorn time but I'd like to access my music and photos too and i havent had the best luck with the servers I've tried
Playback(paid) or plex(free).

Users on macrumors.com have been able to install it regardless it just needs extra tinkering to obtain the correct drivers for bootcamp 

I took out my optical drive last yr and run a ssd and the original hdd together currently 

id probably fresh install my ssd after making the suitable partitions 
Thanks for the info. I have win8 on mine. Even though I installed the correct drivers on win8, the trackpad and my speakers felt really downgraded.

When I booted back to osx, all was right in the world.
Does anybody know if PS has even made any major updates to their OS since launch?
Not at all.

Fans even created a campaign for the betterment of psn.

http://www.betterpsn.com/

One of the updates, bricked the hdd that came with my ps4. Lost a lot of saves, now I back up my saves to a usb.

Back
Top Bottom