• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Playback(paid) or plex(free).

Thanks for the info. I have win8 on mine. Even though I installed the correct drivers on win8, the trackpad and my speakers felt really downgraded.
When I booted back to osx, all was right in the world.

Not at all.
Fans even created a campaign for the betterment of psn.
http://www.betterpsn.com/

One of the updates, bricked the hdd that came with my ps4. Lost a lot of saves, now I back up my saves to a usb.

good looks dl'd plex this morning its great

man, called in a care package in HC DOM and my teamates laid under it and i got kicked. :smh: x :lol:

Me and my boy are trynna start a Gamebattles team for BO3, if anyone's interested let me know.

Preferably someone on the West Coast who can play nights.

I know Pizzo has a team, but wbu Venom :nerd:

Me and my boy are trynna start a Gamebattles team for BO3, if anyone's interested let me know.

Im down but can only play weekends at night my work sucks!!!! Hopefully I can land this day job

I haven't game battled since ghosts. I been much more casual / pub stomp the past couple years.

i'd rather try arena to be honest :rofl:

I haven't game battled since ghosts. I been much more casual / pub stomp the past couple years.

i'd rather try arena to be honest :rofl:

Arena is the same thing I believe just not organized through Gamebattles and you're just playing for the Arena rank, right? :lol:

Unless you run w/ a team in there you're gonna get buns teammates.. take it from my 2 games experience. :smh:

Im down but can only play weekends at night my work sucks!!!! Hopefully I can land this day job

You on the West Coast? And how late at night are you talkin?

Me and my boy will be on tonight running some games I'll invite you and we can see how we mesh.

You on the West Coast? And how late at night are you talkin?

Me and my boy will be on tonight running some games I'll invite you and we can see how we mesh.

Yeah i meant i'd rather just match make in arena w/ a group of 4 people than go through the effort of setting up a game battle.

Yeah i meant i'd rather just match make in arena w/ a group of 4 people than go through the effort of setting up a game battle.

I feel you, I remember trynna run games on the H3 Gamebattles.. so many inconsistencies and arguments between teams on rules, players, play times, etc.

I'm hoping I won't face too much of that this time around.

I've played some GBs before is this cod played like the arena where players summit what's banned or is it preset rules and stuff that's banned like any other cod

Gamebattles was so much better before MLG bought it  
mean.gif

The staff actually looked out for you instead that BS community-based system that you have to deal with unless you pay them 

Socom 2 and 3 on that site > 

only thing i need to get down before entering Arena is Hardpoint. i have yet to give it a try so im not to familiar with the HP locations 

once i get that out the way i will be down for Arena whenever

but for now im trying to really become great at this S&D first and learn my routes/quickshots/nade spots and what not 

Back
Top Bottom