• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Fallout 4 for me after these games.
Watching SC/Stanford and Clemson/UNC... good games.

Publishing giant Electronic Arts has labeled its lineup of upcoming games as an "embarrassment of riches." Speaking this week as part of the Credit Suisse Technology, Media, and Telecom conference, EA COO Peter Moore said fans of EA games have a lot to look forward to in the year ahead.

"It's a little bit of an embarrassment of riches particularly in [fiscal year 2017], which commences for us on April 1, 2016," Moore said in response to a question about EA's upcoming lineup. "We've got some of our core franchises; a new Battlefield coming up, a new Mass Effect title coming up; we actually kick off the year with Mirror's Edge Catalyst, which we pushed out of FY 16 and into FY 17.

"And we also have Mass Effect Andromeda from our BioWare studio. And Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 is shipping in Q4 of this [fiscal] year."
An embarrassment of riches=too many games.

Like Bioshock, I never got into ME.
Just wasn't my cup of tea.

Playing through me1, enjoying my time with it.

Have me2-3 shrink wrapped.

tmg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Apparently EB games and other retailers are taking pre orders for Xbox One version FF VII Remake.

BESTBUY IS DOING BUY TWO GET ONE FREE ON XB AND PS GAMES. TIME TO EAT?

saw all caps in the preview and assumed it was memphis

tempting good all winter after BF tho ... would pick up H5 and blops 3 and get just cause for trade bait but i know theyll just collect dust

maybe i missed something, but when I'm playing BLOPS multiplayer split screen with my brother, the screen doesn't go full for us. where is the setting to make it go all the way across?

No games I really want for buy 2 get 1. I have too many as is
Same boat for me. I'm good til Uncharted 4, Dark Souls 3, Quantum Break time which is around March/April.
I'm on the wall about RB6, heard bad things about console Just Cause 3, was trying to find a Twitch with it yesterday but it was guys doing like side quests. Rather just pass, not like I need them.

No games I really want for buy 2 get 1. I have too many as is
Same boat for me. I'm good til Uncharted 4, Dark Souls 3, Quantum Break time which is around March/April.
I'm on the wall about RB6, heard bad things about console Just Cause 3, was trying to find a Twitch with it yesterday but it was guys doing like side quests. Rather just pass, not like I need them.
Yeah I'm good on JC3. I was so hyped for RB6 but I wasn't feeling the beta.

Back
Top Bottom