Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
We need Elite Controllers, screw them game sales!

I still can't believe these haven't been in good supply yet.

What is MS doing? :smh:
Manufacturing stuff takes time. Right now all the factories are probably focused on consoles. If they put the order in in November probably late December January would be the earliest to get a nice shipment

Who would've thought mofos would be thirsting for a $150 controller

Last edited:

What is MS doing?
mean.gif
Manufacturing stuff takes time. Right now all the factories are probably focused on consoles. If they put the order in in November probably late December January would be the earliest to get a nice shipment

Lol kids think its gonna stop them from being owned online. "I can play like XYZ e sports team with this controller"

aye is GTA V ever going to release story DLC? Seems like R* doesn't care if they lose people's interest at all.
Seems like the only store DLC we're getting is in GTA Online.
Mass Effect series is soooooo good
I bought all 3 on the PS3 earlier this year, but didn't finish any of them. Played halfway through ME1 then gave up. Might go back & play when I get a chance.

Finished up AC: Unity story yesterday. To me it was a pretty good game. Don't see why it gets a lot of hate from the AC fans. Going to put it to the side with AC Black Flag so I can play Freedom Cry & Dead Kings. I've had enough AC for now.

Anybody in here with WWE 2k16? What online game modes are popular? Seems like the only online game mode that worked for me was 1v1. Add me if you have the game. Will be doing the Stone Cold Steve Austin story after I get off work.

What is MS doing? :smh:

Lol kids think its gonna stop them from being owned online. "I can play like XYZ e sports team with this controller"

I can only imagine how many people have said "F*#*@#)ING DROP SHOTTER" when i off them in cod tho... :rofl:

I might cop an elite controller when they become more available. Been pinching my pennies lately for more photography gear doe

News for people that want to play The Division. According to Ubisoft, The Beta for Xbox One has been pushed back towards the earlier part of 2016. However, the Alpha Testing stage will begin December 9th and end on the 12th.

"However, we’re excited to announce that players who preordered the Xbox One version will have priority access to an exclusive closed Xbox One alpha testing phase, taking place from December 9 to 12. Those of you on the waitlist for the Xbox One alpha may be granted access on an as needed basis."

Link to full article

http://blog.ubi.com/the-division-an-update-to-our-beta-plans/

So if you preordered the game, make sure you look out for that Alpha key.

Last edited:
I can only imagine how many people have said "F*#*@#)ING DROP SHOTTER" when i off them in cod tho... :rofl:

That's me :smh:

I literally just watch the killcam and go "this fool really just drop shotted me.. are we playing for money right now?"

So I start jumping corners and raining hell from above. :smokin RIP.

I can only imagine how many people have said "F*#*@#)ING DROP SHOTTER" when i off them in cod tho...
roll.gif
That's me
mean.gif

I literally just watch the killcam and go "this fool really just drop shotted me.. are we playing for money right now?"

So I start jumping corners and raining hell from above.
smokin.gif
RIP.
This, dropshotting doesn't even work well anymore.  The jumpshot has dudes frozen, especially when they are running 1 sensitivity and can't track you in the air.

"You now have guaranteed access to the Tom Clancy's The Division[emoji]8482[/emoji] Beta!
We will send you your key via email when the beta begins."

"You have been activated.
Help improve Tom Clancy's The Division[emoji]8482[/emoji] by participating in the Alpha.
Start playing December 9!
HERE'S YOUR CODE TO DOWNLOAD THE ALPHA NOW:"

:nthat:

View media item 1818183

preorder from Amazon, you'll get a code to activate on the division registry site. you'll then get a Xbox code

proceed back to Amazon to cancel order

Last edited:
^^^ u cant play the alpha til Wednesday right?
Yeah .. Man they should have saved it for the weekend. They act like people aint got 9 to 5s out here.

Just got my Alpha code after putting in my Beta code. Will have to put in the Alpha code after work because Xbox website is acting up on my work computer.

Got my alpha also

Still down to team up on R6, too. Been having good matches even with randoms. People been veery cooperative and talkative so far

This, dropshotting doesn't even work well anymore.  The jumpshot has dudes frozen, especially when they are running 1 sensitivity and can't track you in the air.

As soon as I saw Scump running dudes in scrims doing it, I upped my sensitivity so I could do it too.

When you finally get that Jumpshot + ADS mid-air down :x Kids just don't know what to do

I wish I did it more, but right now I only do it consistently on a few corners. Something I'm working on doing more often.

Last edited:
Got my alpha also

Still down to team up on R6, too. Been having good matches even with randoms. People been veery cooperative and talkative so far
yeah i like the community in R6 a lot across all the consoles. I've been playing it on ps4 and love that people are in game chat trying to cooperate and win.

Did yall kill Skinny Malone? I blew his frame out. What I look like, running for my life while a man counts to 10. I'm Tim Shepard.

May my name ring through the wastelands.

My name is my name.

This F4 is addicting mannnn. Very lengthy. Came through as always.

Just hit lvl. 22

clapped that _ and his whole clique after i completed the quest it's so cold in the bean

think im at lvl 21 just got the silver shroud armor & copped that .50 cal barrett w/ the scope _s dont want it
I even saved to see if he would chase all. All they did was just shoot.

I just hit 24 today.

Got that 108 DMG shotty. 1-3x kill depending on their level. It's funny, how hard it was to kill enemies, as compared to how much more easier it is now.

JUst unlocked Nick Valentine, and I heard he's dope, but I'mma stay with codsb***** (that's what I call him)

He doesn't require guns, stimpaks and has a flamethrower, melee, gun.

I do wanna try out nick, though.

Valentine is prob the best ive used piper is ok although i dont know why she calls my character "blue" ... paladin danse is kind of beast but he's annoying ... you'll be picking up scrap for crafting/barter and he'll be like "WHY ARE YOU SAVING THAT JUNK" :lol:

id like to use dogmeat more but as a dog lover its hard for me to hear him whimpering when he gets in trouble :frown: at least he's invincible in this game tho in Fallout 3 i was in the AntAgonizer's lair and one of her ants killed meaty i unleashed hell on that goofy bish and her squad :smh:

Back
Top Bottom