Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
THEM PS DUDES CORNY MAN WHY NOT JUST BLOCK SOMEONE MAD EMO

OR

how about taking the approach I did in this thread and saying "These guys aren't trying to hear what I'm saying, so I'll just stop bothering."

Because let's not act like this thread doesn't get emo if it's anything but an xbox love fest.

Last edited:
OR

how about taking the approach I did in this thread and saying "These guys aren't trying to hear what I'm saying, so I'll just stop bothering."

Because let's not act like this thread doesn't get emo if it's anything but an xbox love fest.
word it gets annoying at times when its the same thing being said when people just wanna have healthy convos
Anyone Tryna hop on gears ultimate tonight???
It's been a minute since I played
And wanna put in some work
ill be on what time is good for you?

I'm saying enjoy your XBOX One, the all-in-one entertainment device from Microsoft.

OR

word it gets annoying at times when its the same thing being said when people just wanna have healthy convos

Anyone Tryna hop on gears ultimate tonight???

It's been a minute since I played

And wanna put in some work

ill be on what time is good for you?
Around 5 west coast time

OR

WE ALL FAM THO. WE KNOW THE DIFFERENCE WHEN WE RAGGING ON EACH OTHER. THEM PS DUDES TAKE IT WAY TO SERIOUS. HELL MOST OF US HAVE PLAYSTATIONS TOO LOL

I'm saying enjoy your XBOX One, the all-in-one entertainment device from Microsoft.
I will
Hope u enjoy ur ps4
the most powerful console
That has no games
That has a remake
Of a port
That's gonna be episodic
And not even be able to play the first chapter till 2018
At the end of the ps4 life cycle

Wanna know the funny thing
I have 2 ps4's
And combined they still get no play
Use EM mainly to watch movies

I will
Hope u enjoy ur ps4
the most powerful console
That has no games
That has a remake
Of a port
That's gonna be episodic
And not even be able to play the first chapter till 2018
At the end of the ps4 life cycle

These are both exactly why i dont want to shell out 300-400 yet.

The best games right now are remakes.

The most hyped up and exciting thing sony announced at e3 was a remake for FF7...

Im a huge final fantasy fan but at the end of the day by the time it drops, that game will be 20 years old.

ps4 is the first playstation i havent owned within the first year-or-so of release and i think its a shame because I do want one... but i already have a netflix box with a bunch of old games w/ my 360 and got rid of my ps3

Back
Top Bottom