Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I got 2 friends just into Destiny and they love it, definitely not too late. It helps to have people to play with though, it's a way better experience.

Went ahead and ordered the Walmart Gears of War bundle in white.  $299 
pimp.gif
 Can't wait to start playing.

Bruhhhh TC: Siege is the truth. I swear this game is fun when you have teammates with mics & a full team of 5. Only ran into one ******* that wanted to team kill so far.

Just went into a round where I had to defend the hostage by myself smh.

Last edited:
Idk if any excitement will cover me being the last alive in SnD and 2-3 people on the other team. :wow:

Pulling off the clutch feels :smokin

Pulling off clutches in S&D really is the best feeling just cause you know your whole teams watching you and then that when that final kill cam comes up you're just like yea i just did that lol 

other team be sick about it 

Bruhhhh TC: Siege is the truth. I swear this game is fun when you have teammates with mics & a full team of 5. Only ran into one ******* that wanted to team kill so far.

Just went into a round where I had to defend the hostage by myself smh.
R6:S is SnD on steroids, pre-workout and boner.  

Trying to clutch in S&D before they allowed party chatting was even better. It was just you and your mind racing :pimp:.

Trying to clutch in S&D before they allowed party chatting was even better. It was just you and your mind racing :pimp:.

Fax.

Everything got silent.. you know people are watching you but you can't hear them talking. Just you, the game, the sounds, and the enemies. :smokin

Last time I ran search in Arena I went like 16-7, and we still lost :smh:

Dont forget, you need to download 4 things for this months gwg:
  1. Killer Instinct (the new HD game)https://store.xbox.com/nl-NL/Xbox-One/Games/Killer-Instinct/8b4cfd5d-52ff-4ca0-b5e2-112d7fd09830
  2. Then the Season 1 Ultra pack (free with gwg and unlocks 8 characters)https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...n-Add-On/743bcfc6-aca4-4e86-a0b8-0ae3572712f7
  3. The Combo Breaker Add-on https://store.xbox.com/nl-NL/Xbox-O...r-Add-On/c07e62f5-9ee8-4698-aadf-a329f73251be
  4. And also included in the Ultra pack is the original game: Killer Instinct Classic, this also has to be downloaded separately from the store! https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...-Classic/97e10d90-f04e-4dbb-83b6-7e130b221568
I was able to dl 3. directly from my xb1.

astros r life
So how do you get surround sound wit the a40 headphones if the x1 only has hdmi and that one optic port

I actually wouldnt use the surround sound if i didnt have to with my unique setup. My astros are setup so i can feed 2 audio sources into a single output.

I have the Mixamp powered via USB into my computer giving me audio out w/ my computer to my headphones.

And I have the Optic output in my xbox going into the mixamp giving me Surround Sound audio from my xbox into my headphones.

I'm not sold on surround sound in heaphones. I think its a load of bull. To really appreciate surround sound, you need speakers placed in different locations.

If i didnt need to have computer audio, i'd skip the mixamp all together and get the standard a40's that only come with an adapter.
but without an amp can you still get the 5.1/7.1 surround?

there is no such thing as surround in headphones. certainly not in headpohones with single drivers

lucky for us its all done digitally and on games like COD and Battlefield done realllllly well

you dont need an amp at all

even my 300 ohm hd650s are capable of being driven via the controller so long as the usb is connected

i use a turtle beach dss chip when Im playing solo but all of my headphones work without an amp through a controller. from 32-300 ohms

if youve got some 600 ohm cans I would reccommend amping though havent tried any but theyre prob pretty neutered w/o an amp

sometimes I run my fiio or bravo tube amp to dss to controller if i wanna have hearing loss from the explosions

Back
Top Bottom