Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Wrong, it has a PVP mode also called the Dark Zone, where you work with your team but other players can attack you, even your own teammates.

The beta drops tomorrow fellas, let us not "hype" it up, we are just telling folks to get the beta and try it out for yourself. Has potential to be a big MP game this year.

Lemme pre order it

Ain't the division like some fake destiny trash where it's not competitive multiplayer you hold hands with your Friends and get hyped about killing the computer?

Wrong? Or I'm right?
It comes with a story something destiny wasn't capable of doing when it released

I've seen nothing other than a short SP playthrough. I'm not gonna get too hyped...yet.

My goodness. I just looked at my K/D
sick.gif

I think it's time to retire from the duty
tired.gif

Last edited:

It won't beat Gears of War 4.
smokin.gif
​I love Gears too but I don't see it being overall GOTY. It'll definitely be my Xbox GOTY but I'm 99.9% sure I'll have Uncharted 4 and Final Fantasy XV ahead of it (personal opinion). I think The Division will appeal to more casual gamers and that Destiny crowd. It's been a while since TTK dropped so I'm sure Destiny players are looking for something new even if it's just to tie them over until Destiny 2 or whatever they drop next. I don't know anything else dropping this year that'll interest that many players across all 3 platforms (X1, PS4, PC, Wii U).

It won't beat Gears of War 4. :smokin

​I love Gears too but I don't see it being overall GOTY. It'll definitely be my Xbox GOTY but I'm 99.9% sure I'll have Uncharted 4 and Final Fantasy XV ahead of it (personal opinion). I think The Division will appeal to more casual gamers and that Destiny crowd. It's been a while since TTK dropped so I'm sure Destiny players are looking for something new even if it's just to tie them over until Destiny 2 or whatever they drop next. I don't know anything else dropping this year that'll interest that many players across all 3 platforms (X1, PS4, PC, Wii U).
uncharted is overrated trash
final fantasy games are trash
the division will be trash

No hassle pre order on Amazon and cancel. take 5 mins bro @spizike231

Try the beta out man, it won't kill you @bigj505
 This has MP elements like Destiny, how can you not like it? :lol:

Bruh.... I don't want it.
I have a game queue right now and I've have plenty of tom Clancy games. Gonna take my time and pick it up when I'm ready. If it's as dope as you say it is then you'll still be playing it :smile:

View media item 1887079

*SIGNS ON TO XBOX LIVE AND SEES bigj505 bigj505 ON DESTINY AGAIN*

View media item 1132151

:lol:

Last edited:

WHO GETTING ON THAT THE DIVISION BETA TONIGHT AND THIS WEEKEND? :nerd:
Check the official thread, there's a few of us.

http://niketalk.com/t/642696/tom-cl...-8th-xbox-one-ps4-and-pc/120_60#post_25065887
Memph will be on Crunchyroll

YA BOY ALREADY PRE-ORDERED THE GAME AND I NEVER PRE-ORDER GAMES. NOT HALO 5, NOT BATTLEFRONT, NOT METAL GEAR SOLID 5, NOT EVEN DESTINY.
Ok, ok so we live, @Ace93
 and I was trying to tell @bigj505
 to play the Beta but he's fronting.

I downloaded the Beta yesterday so Im on after work and all weekend.

I downloaded the beta yesterday as well.
On it tomorrow.

It won't beat Gears of War 4.
smokin.gif

uncharted is overrated trash
final fantasy games are trash
the division will be trash
who hurt you b?

we dont need these lies.

BRUH...
laugh.gif

ANYWAY GOT THE BETA DOWNLOADED. JUST WAITING ON THE GO LIVE.
I'm downloaded.. Lol

I'm ready.

When it goes live?
4am EST

Last edited:
No hassle pre order on Amazon and cancel. take 5 mins bro @spizike231

Try the beta out man, it won't kill you @bigj505
 This has MP elements like Destiny, how can you not like it? :lol:

Bruh.... I don't want it.
I have a game queue right now and I've have plenty of tom Clancy games. Gonna take my time and pick it up when I'm ready. If it's as dope as you say it is then you'll still be playing it :smile:

View media item 1887079

*SIGNS ON TO XBOX LIVE AND SEES bigj505 bigj505 ON DESTINY AGAIN*

View media item 1132151

:lol:

:lol: check my gaming history bruh.

Back
Top Bottom