Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
My feelings toward Ubi was strictly based on the quality of the games, for a studio of it's size they could of released better games IMO, frame rate drops, poor servers, mad filler (FC4), poor storylines and content. By definition sales makes it a hit to the publisher but I'm just talking from our standpoint of what a hit is.

My feelings toward Ubi was strictly based on the quality of the games, for a studio of it's size they could of released better games IMO, frame rate drops, poor servers, mad filler (FC4), poor storylines and content. By definition sales makes it a hit to the publisher but I'm just talking from our standpoint of what a hit is.

THEY FOLLOWING THE JORDAN BRAND/343 INDUSTRIES PATH WITH THIS THINKING.

THESE CORPS WILL HAVE TO EVOLVE AND LEARN THAT COMMUNITY OPINION IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS PROFITS OTHERWISE THEY RISK CORRODING THEIR OWN MARKET AND SALES, WHICH JORDAN BRAND IS CURRENTLY DOING AND WHAT 343 DID WITH THE PREVIOUS HALOS.

Far cry 4 makes me sad man. Their game played so well but nothing I did in that game felt like I was accomplishing anything.

Acu shipped broken :x

I was checking Reddit out for your Division issue @iYen  but didn't see a post of a similar issue
ohwell.gif
 Hope it gets sorted soon.

2nd Ubisoft game that I didnt get a beta code after pre-ordering. First, R6S and now The Division...oh well, time to cancel my pre-order and buy the game on sale.

Far cry 4 makes me sad man. Their game played so well but nothing I did in that game felt like I was accomplishing anything.

Acu shipped broken
sick.gif
Crazy game but they dropped the ball in so many places with FC4. Great environment but you couldn't "feel" it. Weather changes, element changes of the jungle were non existent. If they put time into a Far Cry like Rockstar does with GTA now, it could bring that series to a different level. Yeah last year was bad, a couple games shipped broken smh

I wish you could invite people in your DZ session so we can have a big NT war but that would lead to boosting to the general population if they could do that.

I feel the same way with FC4. I've recently pucked it back up by it's just flat out boring to me. I like the idea of an open world FPS with side quests but that game has no soul.

AC Syndicate was probably my favorite AC game since Brotherhood. I think the fact that AC Unity shipped broken hurt the sales of Syndicate because the reviews were solid but the sales were lower than usual.

Gauntlet DLC map preview
Map looks pretty cool. I can't stand that dude's voice though :lol:. Talks with his throat or some ****.

There's another COD commentator I can't stand, not sure what his name is though. Only reason I don't like him is because he enunciates the H in words that have "wh" in them :smh:.

Last edited:
PursuingSaint an NTer?? Has to be

You mad at that back 2 back quickscope tho? Making ppl rage quit FTW

My man bolded an uppercase word, while typing in uppercase.

Last edited:
I think siege was a hit. I ain't touch assassins creed since like 1st one but I see people mess with them.
Ubisoft stepping up.
Siege gets way more burn than cod this year and I bought the ******* season pass for cod when the game dropped thinking I'd play the **** out of it.

One thing I will say is the servers are straight **** compared to black ops 3.
Ever since the update I can't connect to my boys party anymore not to mention it takes a while to find a game . But the game play is mad fun

Last edited:
Ok so bestbuy reeled me on on the division. Not sure I'll be playing the beta this weekend tho.

$48 + $10 preorder rewards and I already had $30 in rewards and a gift card.

If anyone plays with me, just know I'm probably gonna betray you in the dark zone.
benefit from not betraying bro

Ok so bestbuy reeled me on on the division. Not sure I'll be playing the beta this weekend tho.

$48 + $10 preorder rewards and I already had $30 in rewards and a gift card.

If anyone plays with me, just know I'm probably gonna betray you in the dark zone.
benefit from not betraying bro

Who's mans is this?

Gonna assassinate anyone I see with a screen name close to yours

Killing people in the division is so fun it's stupid.

I killed like 6 people and couldn't even unload all the stuff I had on one evac... Sandman thought I was crazy lol we called like two helicopters

Back
Top Bottom