Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Think I'll get some gameplay in with him today after work.
Gameplay from Wolfenstein 2. Haven't played the previous games, but this makes me want to hop on board.

Wolfenstein: The New Order and Old Blood DLC are worth going through if you want to know the story before Wolfenstein 2

I wish there was a couple things...

2K NFL.
NCAA 2k and EA.
New Conker.

Random thoughts.

Yea its tons of loot thats why im interested lol
Not getting it, at all. Seen this review

"Fortnite is not finished. Not only is it not finished, it's very difficult to tell that if you buy the retail copy of this game, you're getting an unfinished game. I had no idea it was an "early access" game until I installed a 7GB update file on my PS4 and started playing it. This is a beta being sold at full price. What's worse, when the game comes out it'll be free-to-play. That means that even though I bought a retail copy, I'm going to have to deal with micro-transactions.

If their marketing material (or even their page on Amazon.com) made it clear that this is just a packaged beta of a game slotted to officially release next year, I would not have bought it. I feel duped. I feel like I got swindled
."

And apparently you can't gameshare it

Can't believe I'm just now getting into this Batman Arkham Knight game. Having Batman cruise through the streets in his batmobile shooting rockets at everything that moves is fun. And they said Batman doesn't kill. Ah shidddd

I wish there was a couple things...

2K NFL.
NCAA 2k and EA.
New Conker.

Random thoughts.
New Conker would be cool. Don't really play NFL games as much but a NFL 2K return is needed for competition.

Can't believe I'm just now getting into this Batman Arkham Knight game. Having Batman cruise through the streets in his batmobile shooting rockets at everything that moves is fun. And they said Batman doesn't kill. Ah shidddd
game is trash second ones the best

Summer, looking forward to Cuphead and good to see TF2 make it to the Vault.

Inside is essentially $5 off I'll be purchasing it.

ok so this morning i had an update on my xbox but i literally just updated my xbox 3 days ago.

ive been having to update my xbox with the SAME update twice every week anyone know whats going on ? it only lasts like 10mins but its a bit annoying now

it makes no sense to me as to why this same update keeps popping up ? is it cause i keep unplugging my xbox when i goto play my PS4? but this seriously been going on for 3 months..

after some reddit searching seems like im still somehow in preview program i guess i dont know but this **** is annoying lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom