Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
ok so this morning i had an update on my xbox but i literally just updated my xbox 3 days ago.

ive been having to update my xbox with the SAME update twice every week anyone know whats going on ? it only lasts like 10mins but its a bit annoying now

it makes no sense to me as to why this same update keeps popping up ? is it cause i keep unplugging my xbox when i goto play my PS4? but this seriously been going on for 3 months..

after some reddit searching seems like im still somehow in preview program i guess i dont know but this **** is annoying lol

Your in the preview program, you can change it from your settings and you will only get big updates rather than the small ones that continually fix bugs discovered by other users in the preview program or by xbox themselves whenever they put out a new update.

good looks man **** has been bugging me just never got around to asking. im gonna fix that as soon as im home later

thanks

ok so this morning i had an update on my xbox but i literally just updated my xbox 3 days ago.

ive been having to update my xbox with the SAME update twice every week anyone know whats going on ? it only lasts like 10mins but its a bit annoying now

it makes no sense to me as to why this same update keeps popping up ? is it cause i keep unplugging my xbox when i goto play my PS4? but this seriously been going on for 3 months..

after some reddit searching seems like im still somehow in preview program i guess i dont know but this **** is annoying lol

Same thing for me smh updated every 2 or 3 days very annoying

Have you opted out of the preview program?
Go to the Preview app selecting "registration" clicking on "Change" and then "Remove"

I was late on Witcher 3, found out it was :emoji_fire:.
I'm also late on DOOM. This game is :emoji_fire:.:pimp:
I'm also replaying Batman Arkham City, I think it's the best in the series. In terms of combat, but Knight has better 3rd person controls.

Lastly, if anyone's played Prey what FPS is this game comparable to?
I heard the shooting mechanics are lackluster, but it seems cool from gameplay videos.

I'm currently playing thru DOOM as well. I have no idea what's going on, just know that I'm killing every and anything that moves :lol:

Thats why I opted out of it. Couldn't take the damn updates

Came across this on Reddit.....some say it's photoshopped, another guy claims it's real......guess we'll see.

RxtHqE5.jpg

Anyone got a ff15 car code for forza horizon 3? I've still not got mine via the xbox app.

27 inch 4K LG Freesync(less stutter/screen tearing) IPS monitor $330 via newegg
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824025512
DOesn't support hdr.
Xbox One X will support freesync.
The One X won't support Freesync at launch though

It is not until HDMI 2.1 comes out. And that might be over a year away. Plus I don't know if it will take new screen hardware for it too work

So in short, folk should wait if they want a Freesync screen for the One X

Lastly, if anyone's played Prey what FPS is this game comparable to?
I heard the shooting mechanics are lackluster, but it seems cool from gameplay videos.

Bioshock is the comparison that I have heard the most

Bioshock is the comparison that I have heard the most
I replayed the first 15min of bioshock recently. That gamed has aged. To the point, that it's game mechanics are too old for me to want to replay the campaign.

Back
Top Bottom