Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I took advantage of that Ghost recon free weekend and I think I might pick up the game. Nice break from Siege and I cant get down with the jet pack shooters.

Im also waiting on PUBG

Most reviews made it seem that way.

Could always buy it later when money permits itself, just hoping any Splinter Cell game is made playable on XB1.

Division was a little arcade-ish to me for lack of a better word.

I wouldn't kill someone for calling them similar but division always reminded me of gears and I hate the mechanics of gears.

It is more of a old school socom feel. Team work is needed because if you run out on your own you hurt yourself and your team. Pace of the game is a perfect mix between a run and gun COD and a tactical siege. (You can be revived once you die)

No 3rd person shooter to me has refined mechanics as much as Gears does. Division plays a lot slower and Uncharted has looser controls.

If it plays like SOCOM, then it'll it should be good.

im waiting for PUBG but right now fortnite killing it if you looking to have fun and not play in a serious way

FortniteBR = Fun
Pubg = More try hards

No 3rd person shooter to me has refined mechanics as much as Gears does. Division plays a lot slower and Uncharted has looser controls.

To be fair to gears I haven't played since the 2nd one but I don't like the run to cover functions it always felt clunky. The jumping from cover to cover takes away from the enjoyment for me.

From what I see from PUBG its right up my ally.

Supposedly pubg's controls are just servicable. Not good.

same. I’m subbed to this channel.

BRO IM SUBBED TO THAT SAME CHANNEL. BEEN WATCHING VIDEOS ALL DAY. :lol:

THE PREVIEW PROGRAM UPDATE BRICKED MY XBOX ONE SO NOW IM JUST WAITING FOR THE XBOX ONE X TO DROP SO I CAN COP THAT. WAS HOPING PUBG WOULD BE RELESSED AROUND THAT TIME AS WELL.

Back
Top Bottom