Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Would lowering sensitivity increase accuracy? Find it better to not engage unless it's close range.

Would lowering sensitivity increase accuracy? Find it better to not engage unless it's close range.

a lot of people recommend lower sensitivity for when you're using the acogs, you can adjust each one separately.

HNL HI HNL HI I saw you invite, the second you sent that my daughter dropped an explosion in her diaper. Lol, we'll run soon.

Internet connection isn't the best, but been getting some serious lag the last few matches.

To add to the digital vs disc convo, i feel like ive slowly been transitioning to the digital side. It really started because of my laziness and not wanting to go get the games. Now im seeing the benefits

The only good thing about the physical discs is that you can trade the games in or sell/loan them out. It kills me buying these yearly sports titles and i end up deleting them for nothing.

With the digital games its great being able to pick your games and not switch discs. I seriously think i havent played madden in a month because when im blazed i dont feel like putting the disc in lol.

Only downfall to the digital is the storage space, especially with these 4k games/update file sizes. I dont really wanna have to mess with external drives and all that so I’ll have to see how managing the storage goes. I think im like half way full already and a few of my games are digital.

PUBG is the first game ever to make me throw my controller across the room.

Me and my squad of randoms decided to jump out of the plane on the far left side of the map. They for some reason landed towards the upper far left while I was in the middle far left. I was the only one with a mic so there was no communication.

Game decided to spawn the play zone on the far right side of the map, so I say F my teammates and take off running so I can try to make it in the play area before the force field catches me. At this time my teammates were still running around at the top of the map so I didn't want to get caught up for trying to reconnect with them.

Got towards the middle of the map and realized all 3 my teammates had managed to find a vehicle and make their way towards the play zone, but nobody thought about picking me up. By this time the force field had caught up to me and was slowly taking away my health.

Started getting excited because I had only lost half of my health from the force field and was close to the play area. I was already planning my next strategy, (was the first time I picked up a sniper gun so I was itching for a chance to use it) then guess what happens... A freaking red zone pops up right where I'm at and kills me right before I can get into the play area. I was literally a hop skip and step away from making it into the safe zone.

i dont buy it
tenor.gif

is pubg as bad as everyone says it is in terms of frame rate? i have the og xbox one if that makes any difference.

is pubg as bad as everyone says it is in terms of frame rate? i have the og xbox one if that makes any difference.

I have the original Xbox One.

The game is playable. Made it to top 10 in singles more than once.

im still rocking my day 1

game will rubber band/crash from time to time, but its very playable.

i keep telling myself im only going to play 1 more match and that 1 match becomes 2 more hours lol game is fun.

Back
Top Bottom