Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Yeah I just copped the year subscription last week. There are cheaper sites out there but I learned the hard way that they're sketchy.

Sketchy how so?

Idr how I stumbled upon cdkeys site, but I've been using it for a while and works fine. Only "catch" is deselect automatic renew on your XBOX when entering the code.

Sketchy how so?

Idr how I stumbled upon cdkeys site, but I've been using it for a while and works fine. Only "catch" is deselect automatic renew on your XBOX when entering the code.

I bought a code and it was region locked and I had to fight a little for a refund. They were tryna get me to enter the code in a specific URL and I was just like nah, gimme my money back .

gotta love them kind of wins. Know exactly where the rest of dudes are let them fight and you come in and finish it off

FYI if you gameshare, you can also share your XBL subscription. Just found out about this last month. My partner and I have been buying separate XBL subscriptions for like 5 years :smh:.

You can only game share from a digital purchase right? Not if I have the game on a disc and vice versa?

FYI if you gameshare, you can also share your XBL subscription. Just found out about this last month. My partner and I have been buying separate XBL subscriptions for like 5 years :smh:.

But you and your partner would have to be logged into that same (1) account though? Correct?

But you and your partner would have to be logged into that same (1) account though? Correct?
Nah, it's shared between accounts. I play on my gamertag and he plays on his.

My XBL subscription has been expired since last month, and his is still active. But we're both still able to play normally as if we both bought our own XBL subscriptions.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 1.41.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 1.41.23 PM.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 10

Damn that's news to me too...

Back
Top Bottom