• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
When the first treasure chest you open has a legendary scar

159.gif

Any tips on aiming at fortnite?
Fortnite has this weird mechanic where it randomizes the accuracy of every shot. If you're sure your aim was accurate but you're missing shots, this is why.

But if you're just having trouble aiming, turn your sensitivity down. Not really much else you can do.

Any tips on aiming at fortnite?

You have any experience with shooters?

I play a lot of Halo and felt a sensitivity of 7 in Fortnite was a lot smoother for me.

Crouch, aim down sights, shoot in bursts rather than holding down the trigger, don't move too much, don't jump

But at the same time you want to be able to make it hard for the other person to hit you so you have to find a balance between moving and shooting.

For close range pump shotgun is OP. Aim for the head and if you don't knock them with the first shot keep a Tac Shotgun or SMG in the next slot and switch to that to finish them off.

yeah, I'm curious to see how Miramar plays on the xbox.

lots of people complaining about the times but it only makes sense they have it live when they can monitor it.

because of yesterday's issues PUBG is making the test server live all day today until 11pm pacific

4E4AE793-EB89-4151-9272-CE423A7DEC5F.png
aye!

Screenshot_20180426-081200~2.jpg

the few games I played I noticed hella people die to the playzone :lol:

Good ish

Couldnt play last night but ran one this a.m before work. Shouldve won but both dummies in the final circle shot at me instead of eachother

wasnt able to play the test server at all last night, got in 2 matches and was hit with Network lag Detected lol i just gave up

see servers are on all day till 8am, guess ill try after work

Bwok bwok chicken chicken. Got my helmet peeled off and they definatelyyy nerfed the MK since I last used it. Its basically an sks with full auto mode now. Id honestly rather have a Winchester half the time

Attachments

• 6BED7EE7-D7E6-414E-95E6-5B21D20BEAEA.jpeg
    6BED7EE7-D7E6-414E-95E6-5B21D20BEAEA.jpeg
    318 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom