Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
The first Borderlands was an excellent game. Some of the character builds were really dope. Felt that they were doing too much with the sequels/prequels so I can understand why some cats could be turned off.
Am i in a dream? Lol 2 was the and is still the goat lol. Ill give you the presquel that was hot garbage.

Go to your games ready to install...it’s on a test server u gotta download it 10gbs today’s the last day

Map is cool I keep dying outside of the play zone. I like the lush vegetation of the first map more

It’s today only apparently I was gonna order it too but I already beat the game and I doubt I’m gonna spend on the dlc
Good looks bro

Isnt the test server over? i was ranked 184 on solos and top 1.3% for duos

4 dinners thurs n fri

Left for vegas saturday tho so problly plummeted not playing half the time they were up

Yea a third of the servers do hah you cant be landing in this outskirt towns unless you mark a car on your landing or jus hit a few loot spots and leave with plenty time before circle 1 closes

Wow destiny 2 $10 at Best Buy this week lol

I purchased it to beat the game then I frisbeed it...do people still play it I might pick up again for that price

The player base is a little stagnant at this point

The numbers will probably go up for a while because of the PvP changes that they're bringing next week with the DLC

D3C0E3A3-5AC9-4AF2-99DB-9921FE2993E2.jpeg
So theyre having a Vegas Knights viewing party and NHL 18 xbox tourney at the Vegas esports arena tonight. Haventbplayed the game in a year but im entering hah ill post some pics

Last edited:
D3C0E3A3-5AC9-4AF2-99DB-9921FE2993E2.jpeg
So theyre having a Vegas Knights viewing party and NHL 18 xbox tourney at the Vegas esports arena tonight. Haventbplayed the game in a year but im entering hah ill post some pics

damn wish i was by vegas , NHL is my game

good luck

Super mega baseball 2 is free rn

Played a few games I find it pretty easy it’s fun but I hit like 12 home runs my first game lol

Can anyone explain what the difference between the regular Red Dead Redemption and the GOTY edition is?
I see that the digital regular version is on sale at Gamestop for $10. Worth it?

Back
Top Bottom