Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I'm a big fan of the Gamepass as well. I gameshare with a good friend so we split costs 50/50 for games, dlc or services we both want. I've definitely gotten my money's worth out of the gamepass.

Think I'm currently nearing the endgame in Sekiro.
Beat 25 mini-bosses so far and 7 bosses.
Currently stuck on
Owl boss fight at the top of Ashina Castle :smh: Apparently there's way more difficult bosses coming up later :sick:

Realizing that Sekiro gives me real anxiety :lol:

There is nothing more unnerving than entering a new area knowing that some BS can pop off at any moment. When it comes to games From Software has legitimately created a genre and game experience of their own.

It wont let me buy the gamepass and i keep getting an error. The payment will go through but then ill get refunded.

holy **** was my first time getting back on Fort after like a month maybe and wow im TRASH

i can get kills if im on the ground but my building has gone out the window lol aint got the quick finger memory anymore

Realizing that Sekiro gives me real anxiety :lol:

There is nothing more unnerving than entering a new area knowing that some BS can pop off at any moment. When it comes to games From Software has legitimately created a genre and game experience of their own.
Similar experience here :lol:
There was one recent moment in particular that caught me off guard in that way and I knew I should've seen it coming.
Sekiro can definitely get you shook at some points. Some of the encounters with Headless and that haunting music had my heart racing instantly, regardless of whether I came to fight it or wasn't ready and encountered it during exploration.

How far are you into Sekiro now?
I think I'm in the endgame now as I unlocked the achievement for visiting all areas in the game yesterday and the story seems to be nearing a conclusion.

I'm loving the game so if and when I beat it, I'm going for a NewGame+ run to get the achievements for upgrading all prosthetics and all skills.

Xbox one s All Digital May 7 229€
xbox-one-s-all-digita8gjwp.png
xbox-one-s-all-digitatmjl3.png

pretty expensive, something like that should come with a year of gamepass cause the 3 games they give you can already play on gamepass.

seeing lots of stuff on that game "outward" its like a morrowind/skyrim type rpg/survival game, apparently its pretty difficult but at the same time rewarding.

Last edited:
With the new ps5 talk, and the new Xbox on the horizon

What final games coming out on this gen are you guys excited for?

Me cyberpunk, rage 2, borderlands 3...maybe the outer worlds there’s probably a few more ima buy madden this year too...also if halo infinite but that might be next gen.

I think it’s a great time for gaming tho. Excited about next gen too.

I was just thinking about them saving the big A1 titles for next gen, but still release them on this gen.

Borderlands and Halo Infinite come to mind.

I can't wait for Halo Infinite though. With how great Halo 5 was I hope they don't mess it up.

None of these patch notes mean anything if they cant fix their server performance. Lo key worse than PubG now with the dsync

None of these patch notes mean anything if they cant fix their server performance. Lo key worse than PubG now with the dsync

Really? I haven't noticed anything terrible. I can't remember the last time I got disconnected. I'll lag every now and then at the beginning of the game but it's not too bad.

I was just thinking about them saving the big A1 titles for next gen, but still release them on this gen.

Borderlands and Halo Infinite come to mind.

I can't wait for Halo Infinite though. With how great Halo 5 was I hope they don't mess it up.

Yea i hope no battle royals in halo honestly. I like halo 5 multiplayer...ima start to play some of the story modes. I only played halo 4 story.

I really hope if those games drop on the new Xbox that I don’t gotta buy them again lol

Yea i hope no battle royals in halo honestly. I like halo 5 multiplayer...ima start to play some of the story modes. I only played halo 4 story.

I really hope if those games drop on the new Xbox that I don’t gotta buy them again lol
Halo 1-3 story is one of the best stories ever in gaming. Definitely worth checking out.

• Xbox Game Pass Ultimate officially announced (Gold + Game Pass, $15, launches later this year)
  • Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update (Previously announced)
  • Xbox One S All Digital Edition officially announced (Releases May 7th, $249.99)
  • Rage 2 deep dive
  • Gears Esport (ELeague announcement, June 14th TBS first episode, July 13th-14th Gears 5 tournament)
  • Jedi Fallen Order recap/interview
  • BC Ninja Gaiden 2 (X enhanced, 9x pixel count, available today)
  • BC Splinter Cell Double Agent, Splinter Cell Conviction, Splinter Cell Blacklist (X enhanced, 9x pixel count, available today)
  • BC Fable 2, Fable 3 (X enhanced, 9x pixel count, available today)
  • Game Bar update recap/interview (future feature : LFG)
  • Warhammer ChaosBane (closed beta April 18th, pre order for beta access)
  • Zachary Levi interview/challenge
  • Xbox custom controller sale
  • Xbox game sale
  • State of Decay 5 million players
  • Xbox console sales
  • Xbox FanFest (700 tickets, 18+, E3 conference, FanFest showcase, Mixer dome, April 19th register closes April 25th, Swag Bag included, includes E3 expo pass)
  • Phil Spencer E3 interview

The price for gamepass/gold isn’t bad

The price of the digital console I guess it’s ok...but really should of been $200 or at least come with 1 year of gamepass instead of those games...cause you can play all those on gamepass lol

Back
Top Bottom