Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
So close to finally breaking 100. Game ended when I was at 99. I tried to find some random spectres but of course time ran out :frown:

I've only hit 100 once, when I got 132 points yesterday :lol: Usually average around 60-70 though. My really good games I'll be around 85-95.

Actually tried to get to 100 attrition points one game last night. Killed everything and anything I saw.

Got to 94, then I died during the Epilogue SMFH. Hahaha not worried tho. I'll probably hit it another time.

Last edited:
The rail gun started off trash but after doing all the challenges I can work w/ it now, the instant shot mod helps a whole lot but the main thing is to use the cluster missile to knock their shields down. I use the stryder, flank around or catch them from the side. Hit them w/ the cluster, drop smoke, then if they try to get out punch them back in, then shoot them w/ the rail gun.

The thing that sucks that respawn should fix ASAP is why the hell does it only have 5 shots ?
mean.gif

Went from a 35' Philips HDTV to a 51' Samaung Plasma 1080P HDTV.

:smokin TF looks sick af

:pimp:

How much did it set you back :nerd:

Also, I thought you guys said that playing video games on a bigger screen wasn't good because of some refresh rate and 32' should be the biggest.

I also see a lot of pro COD players use computer screens because it refreshes quicker.

Last edited:
Back when I was playing hardcore and pug stomping in COD and getting weekly rank 1s in Domination(humble brag 
smokin.gif
) I used to game on a 26 and 32.. now that I don't really care I play on a bigger TV.. downstairs I got it hooked up to like a 50 I think.. or if I move it up to my room I got a 42"

Last edited:
First person shooters are definitely more suited for smaller TV's for multiple reasons. I don't know if I would say it's 'better' though. I personally play on a 46 and 60 inch TV and it's fine for me. Doesn't stop me from dropping 130+ points in attrition :smokin

Back
Top Bottom