Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
[COLOR=#red]Is there anywhere online I can listen to Hunt The Truth?

I have an android and use Stitcher for all my podcasts. Couldn't seem to find it.[/COLOR]

This drag and drop gif method isn't working for me. Trying it with this gif I made. 

Remove the "v" from the url and press enter in your navigation bar. It'll refresh the page and turn it into a true gif and then you can drag and drop

BT39ua1.gif

Last edited:
So yeah, I've listened to all but the last Hunt The Truth. Its funny listening to this if you've read Fall of Reach, cause you can spot the bs from the start. I wonder who FERO is? What if its
a crazed cortana?

So yeah, I've listened to all but the last Hunt The Truth. Its funny listening to this if you've read Fall of Reach, cause you can spot the bs from the start. I wonder who FERO is? What if its
a crazed cortana?

My guess is Hasley

Nice, appreciated.

Think is I'm reading how huge the game is, i dont wanna get bored with it and never finish it. I have a good amount of games im playing currently don't want this just to collect dust, like I copped MK and don't even play it, getting rid of it soon and put that money on Batman :smile:
TW3 so far is impressive. The combat is excellent and it has the best horseback. Better than Red Dead Redemption.

MKX, I played that game for 5min then I resold it asap. Tekken 7
nerd.gif

I copped SOD, so hopefully it doesn't get the MKX treatment.

Fell asleep after work. played some State of Decay yesterday, mad fun. I gotta finish that game this week. I think I will wait and catch The Witcher when it's on sale.

Witcher looks amazing....but I still have to play Dragon Age and Shadow of Mordor, wish it didn't take me so long to beat those kinds of games.....:smh:

Fell asleep after work. played some State of Decay yesterday, mad fun. I gotta finish that game this week. I think I will wait and catch The Witcher when it's on sale.
I'm surprised I liked this because the 360 demo didn't entice me. The presentation is excellent for a budget title. TWD fans should try this.

When you start the game though, what are the other 2 "games?"

Quote:
?

Witcher looks amazing....but I still have to play Dragon Age and Shadow of Mordor, wish it didn't take me so long to beat those kinds of games.....
mean.gif
Shadow of Mordor will take the least amount of time to beat.

Dragon Age is similar to Witcher, but TW3 is better. Combat/story wise, so far.

I'm surprised I liked this because the 360 demo didn't entice me. The presentation is excellent for a budget title. TWD fans should try this.

When you start the game though, what are the other 2 "games?"

Quote:
?

Witcher looks amazing....but I still have to play Dragon Age and Shadow of Mordor, wish it didn't take me so long to beat those kinds of games.....
mean.gif
Shadow of Mordor will take the least amount of time to beat.

Dragon Age is similar to Witcher, but TW3 is better. Combat/story wise, so far.
On the Xbox One version of SOD? It's the 2 DLC's they dropped, I didn't cop on 360 so I have plenty of game left to complete. Like I am at the end of the 1st leg of the game but I never finished it on 360, just been farming and doing side missions.

I def need to finish SOM, no rush tho, I like the game a lot and can jump back into that anytime.

Back
Top Bottom