• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Finished Mass Effect 2.

Wow...def see why people love this series.

Onto ME3.
embarassed.gif
glasses.gif

Mass Effect is one of those series I wish would get remastered. I'll probably just start with Andromeda tho.

ME3 is a great great game too. Horrible ending tho. I know why they did it that way but I think it could of been done better.
I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes in me3 or to see if the ending is as bad as people say. Hopefully ME andromeda takes the me3 criticism to better it. It'd easily be goty 2017, unless tekken 7 releases in 2017.

I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes in me3 or to see if the ending is as bad as people say. Hopefully ME andromeda takes the me3 criticism to better it. It'd easily be goty 2017, unless tekken 7 releases in 2017.

It wrapped the story up pretty well imo. I wish I could talk to you about it but I don't wanna spoil it lol. Get back at me in two days tho I kno you will finish it in two days
shot fired lol

Last edited:
Thane was a boss! i played ME2 to death and got all the achievements and still kept playing 

Mmmmmm hard to disagree with that lol. I'll still take grunt due to his idgaf attitude lol. I mean dude had to take down a thrashed mall(sp) to become a man lol.

Mmmmmm hard to disagree with that lol. I'll still take grunt due to his idgaf attitude lol. I mean dude had to take down a thrashed mall(sp) to become a man lol.
Word dude was a badass lol and Garrus was the man too. It sucks Andromeda won't focus on the side characters in the past ME games they deserve some more of the spotlight

Word dude was a badass lol and Garrus was the man too. It sucks Andromeda won't focus on the side characters in the past ME games they deserve some more of the spotlight

For real bro I would throw money at side character based ME. Just thinking about it all the side characters in ME2 were :pimp: ME2 is the only game I still can never trade in and I still play every once in a while lol.

Last edited:
Finally played overwatch.

I like it. Would be day 1 but....

Game is extremely annoying without a full team. Randoms don't play their role. Not a day 1 cop. I'll grab on sale maybe too many games out again to have a set group of friends running OW. Not complaining tho, game on friends !

Game is extremely annoying without a full team. Randoms don't play their role. Not a day 1 cop. I'll grab on sale maybe too many games out again to have a set group of friends running OW. Not complaining tho, game on friends !

We were cooking when we had a full squad

We were cooking when we had a full squad

Cooking ! Spam trapping crazy lol

Yo that turrent is so OP and my dumb randoms just leave him there u can't outshoot it smh

You would have to get widow maker and snipe him from a distance. Now what's really messed up is when Reinhard is shielding Bastion. That's almost impossible to beat

i found battleborn to be less fun playing solo in comparison to overwatch (beta gameplay)

If i found myself griping that nobody was playing support, i realized, neither was I and i filled that gap.

Anyone have any experience using one of the controller charging stations rather than the Play and Charge Kit?  I dropped my controller his weekend and broke the play and charge cable as well as the port that it goes in on my controller.  Not really wanting to buy a new controller, but I also dont want to waste money on the charging station if they aren't all that great.

Anyone have any experience using one of the controller charging stations rather than the Play and Charge Kit?  I dropped my controller his weekend and broke the play and charge cable as well as the port that it goes in on my controller.  Not really wanting to buy a new controller, but I also dont want to waste money on the charging station if they aren't all that great.

I love mine. As long as your battery door is still good to go it should charge just fine.

i found battleborn to be less fun playing solo in comparison to overwatch (beta gameplay)

If i found myself griping that nobody was playing support, i realized, neither was I and i filled that gap.

Oh I don't play BB alone either def not fun. Both of these games need a squad. I hate screaming at randoms or depending on them. Indeed a lot of them don't run support, thankfully I have friends on BB that do that

Do any of yall still play GTA? :nerd:

I got on it over the weekend and only have like $400k to my name but for some reason I wanna build my character online and get properties, cars, etc.

Not even sure of the best way to make money on that game anymore.

Do any of yall still play GTA? :nerd:

I got on it over the weekend and only have like $400k to my name but for some reason I wanna build my character online and get properties, cars, etc.

Not even sure of the best way to make money on that game anymore.

Heists and missions

Back
Top Bottom