Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Coppin skyrim remastered tomrrow, quit my job until i move back to florida so imma be puttin in work for the next 30 days.

For a fun, silly, non-sim race game, it kinda bums me out that in FH3 the body modification is so limited
I should be able to throw a spoiler, or side skirt, or rally fog lamps, or blown out wheel wells, on basically any car
A lot of cars have basically no mods at all, which is stupid because the assets exists, they just aren't available for every car

this is more or less my only complaint with FH3, but Ive probably sunk more time into designing liveries than actually racing, so its a bummer to not be able to design beyond vinyls

Last edited:
For a fun, silly, non-sim race game, it kinda bums me out that in FH3 the body modification is so limited
I should be able to throw a spoiler, or side skirt, or rally fog lamps, or blown out wheel wells, on basically any car
A lot of cars have basically no mods at all, which is stupid because the assets exists, they just aren't available for every car

this is more or less my only complaint with FH3, but Ive probably sunk more time into designing liveries than actually racing, so its a bummer to not be able to design beyond vinyls
I understand. I'm not 100% sure but nfs may have those types of car mod. options. 

That has been a lacking feature for 3 installments now.

I'd recommend tweeting Playground Games and the Creative Director Ralph Fulton about this. I'm sure other people agree. 

I tweeted Playground Games a year ago to include Years & Years in the then rumored FH3 soundtrack and now Years & Years is in the FH3 soundtrack.

First hand proof that they listen.
nerd.gif

Ya, I remember having a good time with design mods back in the NFS:Underground days. Haven't played any NFS since.

Its just too bad that FH3 doesn't have more, because Horizon is the perfect venue for wild design since the game is already so relaxed with the realism
It actually does a decent job of allowing you to tweak the driving characteristics to make a passable drifter or rally out of most cars, this just doesn't carry over to the visual side

Man, I haven't played cod in a year and t shows lmao

Need my fps freeks but I don't feel like putting on $15?"

Newb question. I have 2 accounts on my xb1. One has gold. The other doesnt. I can still play online with the one that doesnt or not?

Just picked up BF1

Newb question. I have 2 accounts on my xb1. One has gold. The other doesnt. I can still play online with the one that doesnt or not?

Just picked up BF1
If you've made your xb1 the home xbox for your xbl gold account, the silver account can play online. 

To my knowledge, when I game shared with my bro. He was able to play Halo 5 online with his silver acct.

CoD infinity warfare vs Titanfall 2??

People who've played both, what's the better multiplayer game?

I saw GameSpot gave tf 2 a 9 and CoD an 8

Back
Top Bottom