Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I had the backwards compatiable joint too bro. I was furious. I only played mgs 4 I went randomly months later to try another game and it was cooked [emoji]128545[/emoji]
same thing happened to me bro but it broke when UC2. I was mad heated to get home from GS to find out it wouldn't work :lol:

Crying at dudes still tramiuztied from red rings
Them early 360 days had dudes shook :lol:
I think I legit went thru like 4 360s, 2 of them being the elite models. I didn't swear against MS or anything but I just moved on PS3 and never looked back. The only issues I had with my 1st X1 was it wouldn't read discs properly. I'd have to restart my X1 several times before it would read the disc.

The Xbox 360s slim models didn't seem to have any issues with breaking down though. Had mine for years and I still play it now and then. That model was an amazing console, except I wish they had physical power and eject buttons instead of that touch crap.

Last edited:
Dang i aint mean to bring back the good ol memories of the RROD :lol:

Not to mention i even had one 360 that ate disc for breakfast got a hand full of games free from MS after opening a complaint about all the games it ate.

Nothing but bad hardware memories with xbox none with PS.

But im willing to take the chance and come back for the X

I always ended up getting the Disc Read Error with the PS2. I still have the OG PS3, but I never even played that thing :lol:

I remember copping the PS2 with Twisted Metal Black :lol:

Man, I still remember my first times seeing Super Mario 64 and Final Fantasy 7. I was straight :wow: when I saw those games in person as a kid.

Back
Top Bottom