Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
It happens to me from time to time, but I dont even care about that. I could pull multiple nonsense things that happen in MCC, but really the worst thing is that playing alone is a death sentence. I legit can't just hop on at a random time and try and play, its wildly counter productive and I used to be able to do so in any Pre 343 Halo. Making sure I have a party of 3-4 shouldnt be a priority.

https://www.tickcounter.com/countup/12914/time-since-last-mcc-update

https://www.tickcounter.com/countup/11373/time-since-frankie-promised-an-mcc-explanation

emoji-shirt-smiley-thinking-face-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

As long as they fix it and release it on Windows 10, that'll make up for the horrible launch for me. Those "free" goodies were probably coming with the game regardless.

As long as they fix it and release it on Windows 10, that'll make up for the horrible launch for me. Those "free" goodies were probably coming with the game regardless.
The stuff they were fully going to charge money for but this debacle made them spin it as if they were doing us a favour. The time spent pushing out those non value adds could have been directed towards fixing the game.

Wylin. From a technical standpoint CE is the best of them and I'm a H3 kid. Everything has a purpose sans the needler, there are no redundancies, and the randomness is cut to a minimum and even within that you can control a portion of it.

H2 is slightly over rated to me in the aspect that people say it's better than H3 but still a top tier game.

All the things people really love about H2 I don't particularly care for: Hitscan, the sword, Midship, the way the sniper works, button glitches (mainly because I stopped playing H2 for 9 years and now just can't be bothered with them)

I never liked CE multiplayer.

I hardly had friends who played Halo so I didn't get into the heavy multiplayer until H3 when I had broadband internet and was playing online.

Only multiplayer before that was if I played my friends using split screen or something but none of them liked Halo or were really into video games like that.

Even though the piston is the main weapon in H5 and you're forced to use it, I couldn't rock with it in CE for some reason lol.

As stated though my time with CE is limited and I still haven't played it like that on the MCC collection.

Oh yeah also they're going to have like a special H3 build on H5 maps and multiplayer for the H3 anniversary in September if you guys play H5.

I'm not good at CE at all but I love it. If MCC wasn't what it was I would have committed a good amount of time to learning how to play it

CE is strictly pistols or snipers, rare occasion you'll use the AR. BR/DMR still rule in H5, but the pistol does work too.

All I want is a Pit remake or even Guardian for Halo 5.

CE is a 8 gun game, seven useful guns and the Needler. I'm sure H5 is approaching 40 guns at this point which is just unnecessary.

Having more than one utility weapon makes no sense, it creates redundancies when the same space is operated in my multiple guns. I never played H5 but H4 reeked of this problem almost every weapon space had two guns in it and a fair amount of them had three.

Especially in Halo which becomes an 8-12 gun game at its core regardless depending on Power Weapons.

CE is strictly pistols or snipers, rare occasion you'll use the AR. BR/DMR still rule in H5, but the pistol does work too.

All I want is a Pit remake or even Guardian for Halo 5.

The Plasma Rifle would like a word with you

Ehh I'd disagree. The nades carry as much importance as the sniper and Rockets do (they're definitely more important than sniper in my opinion). I'd be willing to argue that nades are a clear second place behind the pistol in CE

Not knowing how to use the nades will never get you anywhere in that game and if you were alive for more than 20 seconds and didn't throw one or both your nades then you likely made a mistake somewhere.

Last edited:
eh
halo series over rated by nostalgia anyway

To each his own but H3 would've got a lot of time out of me if it wasn't broken. You don't really get arcade shooters at that level anymore. Overwatch is all I can think of in recent memory. I hope Quake ends up being good.

Back
Top Bottom