Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
They've been discontinued for a minute but I guess everyone's stock is finally drying up. Disappointing :ohwell:. I'm not sure which other headphones are solid with the BoomPro.

Disappointing indeed. I have some Sony headphones with a 3.5mm input that I could try, but I really wanted to try using an open back headphone for gaming. Plus I have a budget Plantronics headset that works pretty well.

Is Forza Horizon fun? I'm not into racing games at all, last one I played and enjoyed was Burnout...they got any modes similar to that?

Is Forza Horizon fun? I'm not into racing games at all, last one I played and enjoyed was Burnout...they got any modes similar to that?

There's a demo up

It's not exactly the same, but it's closer to Burnout than it is to the mainline Forza games

Very fun

Yeah, the Forza Horizon 4 demo is out and it's pretty fun. There are standard races, but there's also stunt driving and other different types of "missions". Plus the game looks great visually.

Love the Horizon series, albeit burned out. No doubt it's worth the money, just so much content to complete in a two year span for me.

I tried playing a couple... they were just never for me.

However that sucks.

I think I read that the higher ups in Telltale were ****ty. Employees are gone with no severance since they were basically treated as independent contractors.

The only one I played was the one that was free on Xbox.

I treated their games kinda like TV shows, I just watched Let's Plays.

Which I guess is one of the reasons of why they're out of business now ...

Lol oh my bad broski i havent even tried them. Me and my son been getting into halo lately.

Yea I’ve been on Madden but want to replay/play the story again. I just haven’t gotten to it, few years into franchise right now.

any gamepass recommendations?

i tried snake pass lol its actually ok, the movement feels a bit weird tho, its cool was cool to mess around with it for a lil while tho.

So cross play with fortnite is legit but how do you do it? Is it only on PS for now? I’m legit confused

So cross play with fortnite is legit but how do you do it? Is it only on PS for now? I’m legit confused

No they are late to the party, but now it’s ps4 Xbox pc switch and iOS now

Verify your epic account, then when you start Fortnite go into settings, add people epics accounts don’t worry about their psn name or their Xbox name.

You might also need to find the setting about allowing players from other platforms or something.

any gamepass recommendations?

i tried snake pass lol its actually ok, the movement feels a bit weird tho, its cool was cool to mess around with it for a lil while tho.

Lol only thing I've played is Doom.

I downloaded:
Quantum Break
Hitman
Sea of Thieves
And a bunch of smaller titles, but haven't played.

Back
Top Bottom