XI/XII Countdown Package: Presale

whoa !!! countdowns here we come!!!

what time are people picking up there pack(s)????

8 am pst on Robson Street.
nerd.gif

got my pack this morning at xtc at vaughan mills. when i picked em up, they said they had sizes 11 and up still. idk about now, but if you give em a call, youcould find out before you make the trek out.

Got my pack at Fairview Champs.. last size 10 (was around 11am) had to do some christmas shopping for some friends and family and decided to head in and checkthings out..

they had a size 8 left.. I over heard them talking about more packs in other locations...

guess I lucked out today....

Got the 2 sets that I needed (sz.10 and 11). Also, thanks to FTL and Champs Preorder system, saved me a headache for the one pack I was willing to pay retail.

The malls were nuts this afternoon and glad I didn't have to rush to get in.

Thankfully, Canada doesn't suffer from the Hypebeastness that goes down in the US for kicks.

My 2 packs was easy scoop. Decided to drop by ES for a third run and I was surprised the line wasn't too deep. As soon as 10am rolled around, gatesopened and there was only 8.5 and 12 left. Everything was pre-sold before we got the drop, employees and family got first dip.

On another note, I discovered a place in the GTA selling the 6/17 pack for under retail. The run is about 10.5 -13.

laugh.gif
@ Folk coming in at 5pm asking if we got anymore packs left, packs atDufferin mall FTL were sold out by 12pm

Is the pack really that serious?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is the pack really that serious?

laugh.gif
at the dude who I met today with the package in hand this morning on the GO.

Apparently, they're all gone because of the pre-order.

The packs were that serious? Thought they was for kids who never cop'd the OG's or the '01's.

These (and just bout any other packs) is another example of JB milking young'uns...terrible

Originally Posted by teamvietnam

^apparently it was over some other beef
I know
laugh.gif

I jus posted it cause the people filming it made it seem like it was over the pack

"Offically thread fight for the jordans"
"jordan fight, fight for the packages"
"jordan fight rite here for the 11s pack"
<cop> "dont slap me,u dont wanna fight me, cause ull lose" </cop>

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back