Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

I like these as lows and mids but paying retail is not worth it.

They ruined the obsidians when they made them in low years ago.

I like these as lows and mids but paying retail is not worth it.

They ruined the obsidians when they made them in low years ago.

I am really excited for this shoe because I loved the OG lows... got them as a senior in High School, wore them until they fell apart

With that said, how will the sizing run? Compared to say the recent 13 retro? or the 2009 XII retro?

If I am a 10.5 in the 2010 Flints is it safe to say I'm a 10.5 on the Taxi lows?

Also, does anybody have a list of vendors - or the ability to point me in that direction?

Thanks guys

I am really excited for this shoe because I loved the OG lows... got them as a senior in High School, wore them until they fell apart

With that said, how will the sizing run? Compared to say the recent 13 retro? or the 2009 XII retro?

If I am a 10.5 in the 2010 Flints is it safe to say I'm a 10.5 on the Taxi lows?

Also, does anybody have a list of vendors - or the ability to point me in that direction?

Thanks guys

no GS sizes?
nerd.gif

Super excited about the XII taxi's. Low or mids doesn't matter, these are a must have for me. The hype surrounding Bordeauxs should mitigate the typical QS hassle. And because of the Kobes I'm not afraid to get a second pair for the hoop shoe rotation.

Super excited about the XII taxi's. Low or mids doesn't matter, these are a must have for me. The hype surrounding Bordeauxs should mitigate the typical QS hassle. And because of the Kobes I'm not afraid to get a second pair for the hoop shoe rotation.

Back
Top Bottom