Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by EMkicks

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

no GS sizes?
nerd.gif
Yes there will be gs sizes. My store got them in yesterday
$85 for gs?
Retail for the grade school size is $90.

EastbayRep - Ray

^^^
looking nice.
Im def looking forward to seeing these in person, but natural light photos are always appreciated

^^^
looking nice.
Im def looking forward to seeing these in person, but natural light photos are always appreciated

Originally Posted by clkru

Originally Posted by wiseman299

They are basketball sneakers that you can't play basketball in. No ankle support. If you want casual shoes there are millions of better options.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I played basketball for over 4 years - indoor and outdoor - in the XII obsidian/white lows from 2004.  They were the perfect basketball shoe for my foot - better than any Kobe, Huarache, or Jordan during that time.

Rest assured, you can ball the hell out of ANY XII, mid or low.  They are performance tanks with full-length Zoom, carbon fiber plate, amazingly durable and functional construction, and outstanding traction.

I will be buying multiple pairs of these to play basketball in.

I'm curious to know if these will have full-length zoom like the rest of the XII's. I can see Jordan Brand being cheap and skipping out on the full-length zoom, sadly. Hopefully they don't.

Originally Posted by clkru

Originally Posted by wiseman299

They are basketball sneakers that you can't play basketball in. No ankle support. If you want casual shoes there are millions of better options.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I played basketball for over 4 years - indoor and outdoor - in the XII obsidian/white lows from 2004.  They were the perfect basketball shoe for my foot - better than any Kobe, Huarache, or Jordan during that time.

Rest assured, you can ball the hell out of ANY XII, mid or low.  They are performance tanks with full-length Zoom, carbon fiber plate, amazingly durable and functional construction, and outstanding traction.

I will be buying multiple pairs of these to play basketball in.

I'm curious to know if these will have full-length zoom like the rest of the XII's. I can see Jordan Brand being cheap and skipping out on the full-length zoom, sadly. Hopefully they don't.

Back
Top Bottom