Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Originally Posted by lilchr1s03

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

This shoe is now up on our website with the countdown timer, for those interested.  Please note, we have yet to receive our shipment in, so if we do not receive the shipment later today, any order placed for this shoe tonight will be a back-order.

Men's Size:

http://bit.ly/eKZKw6

Youth Size:

http://bit.ly/gePoXx

EastbayRep - Ray
soooo does that mean that u might not get them....?
We will still be getting them, just need to receive our shipment, which should be coming in during the next few days.  I will post an update if the shipment comes in while I am here.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

This shoe is now up on our website with the countdown timer, for those interested.  Please note, we have yet to receive our shipment in, so if we do not receive the shipment later today, any order placed for this shoe tonight will be a back-order.

Men's Size:

http://bit.ly/eKZKw6

Youth Size:

http://bit.ly/gePoXx

EastbayRep - Ray
soooo does that mean that u might not get them....?
We will still be getting them, just need to receive our shipment, which should be coming in during the next few days.  I will post an update if the shipment comes in while I am here.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by shammd

I called every major shoe store in Richmond, Va... they're not getting them
frown.gif
That happens here in Richmond all the time with limited releases...your best bet is to go with Eastbay bruh.

frown.gif
That happens here in Richmond all the time with limited releases...your best bet is to go with Eastbay bruh.

I been calling every mom and pop store and local modells and foot locker and no1 seems to be carrying them. Any one from brooklyn, ny know where they will be sold at?  Thanks
im really having the same problem...being in bk no release is EVER a problem...i called 4 footlockers 3 modells and ALL my local spots from bay ridge to bushwick...only one spot said they were gettin them and it was sketchy cuz they said theyre having them on the 16th....i also went to three places after work today and nobody even knew what i was talkin about

I been calling every mom and pop store and local modells and foot locker and no1 seems to be carrying them. Any one from brooklyn, ny know where they will be sold at?  Thanks
im really having the same problem...being in bk no release is EVER a problem...i called 4 footlockers 3 modells and ALL my local spots from bay ridge to bushwick...only one spot said they were gettin them and it was sketchy cuz they said theyre having them on the 16th....i also went to three places after work today and nobody even knew what i was talkin about

with all the shops not knowing whats going on with this shoe and eastbay not sure on the shipping on the shoes

i am glad i got my pair for the $5.00 extra and dont have to run around looking for these joints tomorrow

i still did my homework on where the shoes would be if i got stuck in nyc

glad i still have my touch

with all the shops not knowing whats going on with this shoe and eastbay not sure on the shipping on the shoes

i am glad i got my pair for the $5.00 extra and dont have to run around looking for these joints tomorrow

Originally Posted by WyZ DoS

same yo im from BK... called footlcokers, modells, footaction, dr jays , jimmy jazz from bay ridge to bensonhurst to flatbush......never had such a hard time

Originally Posted by WyZ DoS

same yo im from BK... called footlcokers, modells, footaction, dr jays , jimmy jazz from bay ridge to bensonhurst to flatbush......never had such a hard time

yeah bruh my most reliable spot said theyre not off the bat at least they knew what was goin on...everyplace else is just confused bad

yeah bruh my most reliable spot said theyre not off the bat at least they knew what was goin on...everyplace else is just confused bad

Originally Posted by gimekix

frown.gif

Thanks for that insight, appreciate it. I'll just hold on to the cash til the 16th. I would have copped but not pressed.

Originally Posted by gimekix

frown.gif

Thanks for that insight, appreciate it. I'll just hold on to the cash til the 16th. I would have copped but not pressed.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

a little hw never hurts...like i said i never have a problem...thought i woulda came across a spot by now....running around for them sat morning while at work
roll.gif
 not a good look

a little hw never hurts...like i said i never have a problem...thought i woulda came across a spot by now....running around for them sat morning while at work
roll.gif
 not a good look

whats the name of the store u got urs at??? im goin crazy man cant find a store thats selling them i must hacve called at least 20 diff stores.......HELP PLZ

whats the name of the store u got urs at??? im goin crazy man cant find a store thats selling them i must hacve called at least 20 diff stores.......HELP PLZ

Back
Top Bottom