Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Originally Posted by lilchr1s03

Originally Posted by WyZ DoS

I been calling every mom and pop store and local modells and foot locker and no1 seems to be carrying them. Any one from brooklyn, ny know where they will be sold at?  Thanks
im really having the same problem...being in bk no release is EVER a problem...i called 4 footlockers 3 modells and ALL my local spots from bay ridge to bushwick...only one spot said they were gettin them and it was sketchy cuz they said theyre having them on the 16th....i also went to three places after work today and nobody even knew what i was talkin about

same yo im from BK... called footlcokers, modells, footaction, dr jays , jimmy jazz from bay ridge to bensonhurst to flatbush......never had such a hard time
i'm in the bronx and im having the same issue for the most part.. only one footlocker on 3rd avenue knew about them, if not, im just gonna go to niketown
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WyZ DoS

I been calling every mom and pop store and local modells and foot locker and no1 seems to be carrying them. Any one from brooklyn, ny know where they will be sold at?  Thanks
im really having the same problem...being in bk no release is EVER a problem...i called 4 footlockers 3 modells and ALL my local spots from bay ridge to bushwick...only one spot said they were gettin them and it was sketchy cuz they said theyre having them on the 16th....i also went to three places after work today and nobody even knew what i was talkin about

same yo im from BK... called footlcokers, modells, footaction, dr jays , jimmy jazz from bay ridge to bensonhurst to flatbush......never had such a hard time
i'm in the bronx and im having the same issue for the most part.. only one footlocker on 3rd avenue knew about them, if not, im just gonna go to niketown
grin.gif

damn, no more 10.5 on deadstockshoes

anyone know of any sites that will sell these for retail?

damn, no more 10.5 on deadstockshoes

anyone know of any sites that will sell these for retail?

these are real limited in my area my local spot got a few pairs but not my size 11.they only got like 6 pairs and they always get almost everything.i was going to cop but thats ok.i have the cdp taxis that i havent even worn .for some reason.

these are real limited in my area my local spot got a few pairs but not my size 11.they only got like 6 pairs and they always get almost everything.i was going to cop but thats ok.i have the cdp taxis that i havent even worn .for some reason.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

^what size r u ^
size 9 or 9.5
so buy something from me and i'll but sure you hook you up on the next release 
thats how i look out for people 
NOWADAYS PEOPLE NEED SOMETHING TANGIBLE, WORDS JUST DONT DO ENOUGH

^what size r u ^
size 9 or 9.5
so buy something from me and i'll but sure you hook you up on the next release 
thats how i look out for people 
NOWADAYS PEOPLE NEED SOMETHING TANGIBLE, WORDS JUST DONT DO ENOUGH

still debating i think i may pull the trigger on these in the morning..check ur local fnl i my mine is getting them.

still debating i think i may pull the trigger on these in the morning..check ur local fnl i my mine is getting them.

Back
Top Bottom