Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Will need a pair of these
pimp.gif

My lows are still pretty clean so it has been a durable shoe for the last 6+ years.
I would not mind picking these up.

My lows are still pretty clean so it has been a durable shoe for the last 6+ years.
I would not mind picking these up.

a small shop is getting only a pair of each size and the mall stores are getting around 20 pairs in mens and thats the main shoe stores in the mall.

a small shop is getting only a pair of each size and the mall stores are getting around 20 pairs in mens and thats the main shoe stores in the mall.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by KingJay718

NYC dudes should not be askin' where to cop.

agree
when i ask where to buy a shoe no one answers me

people on here always want to been spoon fed 

i help friends i know off NT and people who have spend money with me in the past 

anyways the quality is pretty much the same on the 2004 and the 2011 

its a well made shoe 

also i thought i read somewhere in the thread that the lace tips where made of medal 

well there made of plastic like the low 12's and the CDP 12's  
eyes.gif

Good looks on that PM bro.  I got the CDP so I'm good.

And I said what I said, because us NYC residents have so many options it's funny. 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by KingJay718

NYC dudes should not be askin' where to cop.

agree
when i ask where to buy a shoe no one answers me

people on here always want to been spoon fed 

i help friends i know off NT and people who have spend money with me in the past 

anyways the quality is pretty much the same on the 2004 and the 2011 

its a well made shoe 

also i thought i read somewhere in the thread that the lace tips where made of medal 

well there made of plastic like the low 12's and the CDP 12's  
eyes.gif

Good looks on that PM bro.  I got the CDP so I'm good.

And I said what I said, because us NYC residents have so many options it's funny. 

maybe they dont reply cuz they dont know the answer ... if every one takes that attitude what the point of this site???????????????

maybe they dont reply cuz they dont know the answer ... if every one takes that attitude what the point of this site???????????????

Really hope I can get my pair off NDC because I doubt ill take a trip out just to get these
ohwell.gif
 plus I have a $120 gift card for nike
smokin.gif

Really hope I can get my pair off NDC because I doubt ill take a trip out just to get these
ohwell.gif
 plus I have a $120 gift card for nike
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom