XI's for all-star weekend?

How in the hell would he know? Fool. Sales associates know nothing 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

laugh.gif

false 
indifferent.gif

ALOT of associates see samples, and diff sheets ahead of time explaining whats coming out, and how many pairs, ect...

Originally Posted by beh235

laugh.gif

false 
indifferent.gif

ALOT of associates see samples, and diff sheets ahead of time explaining whats coming out, and how many pairs, ect...

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by eltouha

jay's website still insists that breds are coming out again
Where do you see/read that???  Love the XI, def my grail, but dont have a pair of the "breds".....all this talk about an exclusive XI release made my heart skip a beat lol.....hope its true even tho it sounds really really far fetched.  I keep a pretty close eye on the sneaker sites and besides the concord release and the rumor of another XI/XII pack, all of this is new to me.

check out the top and right hand sides of his page
http://www.slamdunkspace.com/

i need black/red xi's in my life. aint had them since i beat my og's to death.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by eltouha

jay's website still insists that breds are coming out again
Where do you see/read that???  Love the XI, def my grail, but dont have a pair of the "breds".....all this talk about an exclusive XI release made my heart skip a beat lol.....hope its true even tho it sounds really really far fetched.  I keep a pretty close eye on the sneaker sites and besides the concord release and the rumor of another XI/XII pack, all of this is new to me.

check out the top and right hand sides of his page
http://www.slamdunkspace.com/

i need black/red xi's in my life. aint had them since i beat my og's to death.

^ hope thats true about the black/red XI's. i traded my pair for a pair of 01 black/cement 3s, now i want my pair back. as for the all star weekend XI's, we should have heard something by now or at least seen some pictures, i mean asw is next week.

^ hope thats true about the black/red XI's. i traded my pair for a pair of 01 black/cement 3s, now i want my pair back. as for the all star weekend XI's, we should have heard something by now or at least seen some pictures, i mean asw is next week.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THAT BUT

WHEN THE 2010'S RELEASED LAST YEAR NO ONE KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT

THAT LIMITED EDITION PAIR THAT ONLY RELEASED IN CHICAGO HOH

THEY ARE ALL WHITE WITH ICE SOLES. I THINK IT WAS ONLY 72 PAIRS

I TRADED SOME KIX AND CASH TO GET A PAIR.

SO WHO KNOWS , THEY COULD BE DROPPING

WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE...............................................................................PEACE23
THIS.

Would not be surprise if they pulled the same stunt as last year.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THAT BUT

WHEN THE 2010'S RELEASED LAST YEAR NO ONE KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT

THAT LIMITED EDITION PAIR THAT ONLY RELEASED IN CHICAGO HOH

THEY ARE ALL WHITE WITH ICE SOLES. I THINK IT WAS ONLY 72 PAIRS

I TRADED SOME KIX AND CASH TO GET A PAIR.

SO WHO KNOWS , THEY COULD BE DROPPING

WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE...............................................................................PEACE23
THIS.

Would not be surprise if they pulled the same stunt as last year.

i wanna see what this is...

if it's black red XI's, my TB3 fund will be GONE. Same if it's any other XI.

i call bs...that's only a week away...but if its true great job at keeping under wraps....

i wanna see what this is...

if it's black red XI's, my TB3 fund will be GONE. Same if it's any other XI.

i call bs...that's only a week away...but if its true great job at keeping under wraps....

Man this #@!% better be a nationwide release son.

I'm gonna be tight if these don't release everywhere.

Man this #@!% better be a nationwide release son.

I'm gonna be tight if these don't release everywhere.

Damn this makes my heart boil.  Can't anyone call Kobe, Snoop, Jack, etc!
mad.gif
....hell, I'll even take George Lopez word!
roll.gif
...C'mon NT, there's gotta be some1 here who is a best friends of one of these guys I'm sure!
eyes.gif

Damn this makes my heart boil.  Can't anyone call Kobe, Snoop, Jack, etc!
mad.gif
....hell, I'll even take George Lopez word!
roll.gif
...C'mon NT, there's gotta be some1 here who is a best friends of one of these guys I'm sure!
eyes.gif

Man... I take what I said back about Mother Goose stories. I just heard there is going go be an exclusive Jordan release in L.A. only for the ASG from a very reliable source at Nike Corp.

Honestly hope there is truth to his madness!!!

Man... I take what I said back about Mother Goose stories. I just heard there is going go be an exclusive Jordan release in L.A. only for the ASG from a very reliable source at Nike Corp.

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

Wow if this is true that's nice for those who live in L.A. or will be there for the all-star game.

Wow if this is true that's nice for those who live in L.A. or will be there for the all-star game.

I just thru up in my mouth....man i know this sounds corny, I'm a grown @&& man and the suspense is killin me.  Lets go NT..Mount Up!

I just thru up in my mouth....man i know this sounds corny, I'm a grown @&& man and the suspense is killin me.  Lets go NT..Mount Up!

would be nice if its true, but i know on JBs facebook site they said the LA crowd gets an early release of the 2011's...maybe thats what they were referring to.  idk maybe people are just getting the 20"11"s mixed up with the 11's.

Back
Top Bottom