XI's for all-star weekend?

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

Man... I take what I said back about Mother Goose stories. I just heard there is going go be an exclusive Jordan release in L.A. only for the ASG from a very reliable source at Nike Corp.

Honestly hope there is truth to his madness!!!

would be nice if its true, but i know on JBs facebook site they said the LA crowd gets an early release of the 2011's...maybe thats what they were referring to.  idk maybe people are just getting the 20"11"s mixed up with the 11's.

the speculation is killing me!
mad.gif

I haven't heard anything about this. I work at a Foot Locker and the managers had a conference call and a FTL in a mall is being changed to a jordan store. The only special thing I heard was jordan G shock and an all white IX that wasn't released..It was rumored Michael Jordan would show up on the weekend no confirmed date though.

I haven't heard anything about this. I work at a Foot Locker and the managers had a conference call and a FTL in a mall is being changed to a jordan store. The only special thing I heard was jordan G shock and an all white IX that wasn't released..It was rumored Michael Jordan would show up on the weekend no confirmed date though.

Columbia XI .... isnt that what Jordan wore for the all star game? Not sure ... just askin.

Columbia XI .... isnt that what Jordan wore for the all star game? Not sure ... just askin.

I hope this is just a rumor because the re-sellers prices are going to be ridiculous
sick.gif

I hope this is just a rumor because the re-sellers prices are going to be ridiculous
sick.gif

Skip from 1st and ten were talking about jordan (age 48 coming up on 50) coming back to play i know he still got  a jump shot but its all about them knees. Yall think he's gonna make a comeback or is this hype? lol!

Skip from 1st and ten were talking about jordan (age 48 coming up on 50) coming back to play i know he still got  a jump shot but its all about them knees. Yall think he's gonna make a comeback or is this hype? lol!

Back
Top Bottom