Xv new mixtape "Zero Heroes" 4/XV

I used to listen to son heavy right before Vizzy Zone dropped.

I don't even remember why I stopped.

It just felt like he was progressing so slowly, like he didn't even really care about his chance at officially being able to call music a career.

I used to listen to son heavy right before Vizzy Zone dropped.

I don't even remember why I stopped.

It just felt like he was progressing so slowly, like he didn't even really care about his chance at officially being able to call music a career.

I'm looking forward to it. I've been a fan since "Everybody's Nobody" dropped and checked all his other stuff. 40 Days & 40 Nights was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of my fav young rappers and yea,it feels like everyone sleeping on him. He's really dope.

Heard one of the new tracks and it sounds pretty good

I'm looking forward to it. I've been a fan since "Everybody's Nobody" dropped and checked all his other stuff. 40 Days & 40 Nights was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of my fav young rappers and yea,it feels like everyone sleeping on him. He's really dope.

Heard one of the new tracks and it sounds pretty good

That song is dope. I'll have to download this upcoming tape and finally unzip his Vizzy Zone tape.

That song is dope. I'll have to download this upcoming tape and finally unzip his Vizzy Zone tape.

Originally Posted by ps2child

XV is doing it. Reppin my state Kansas
pimp.gif

Didnt know he dropped a new tape. Dling now.

Not out yet,dropping on Friday alas the date 4/XV/11
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ps2child

XV is doing it. Reppin my state Kansas
pimp.gif

Didnt know he dropped a new tape. Dling now.

Not out yet,dropping on Friday alas the date 4/XV/11
pimp.gif

Dude aint doing nothing really musically, but a lot of tweeting about superheroes, pr0n and comics
laugh.gif
. Isnt he signed to Warner? 

Dude aint doing nothing really musically, but a lot of tweeting about superheroes, pr0n and comics
laugh.gif
. Isnt he signed to Warner? 

I remember hyping dude forever ago, ever since he sampled a Pixies song. When Vizzy Zone dropped it was just kinda like...ok...so this is just about as good as you're gonna get?
nerd.gif

Who else making music?

I remember hyping dude forever ago, ever since he sampled a Pixies song. When Vizzy Zone dropped it was just kinda like...ok...so this is just about as good as you're gonna get?
nerd.gif

Who else making music?

Dude fell off hard.

Use to be a big fan of his work.

He's making washed up Lupe music now.

Dude fell off hard.

Use to be a big fan of his work.

He's making washed up Lupe music now.

Back
Top Bottom